Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

godardian

Quote from: Hedwig on October 03, 2006, 06:09:06 PM

brian eno - before and after science

:yabbse-thumbup:

Visual cue makes me say you should also try this:

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

samsong

samsong

meatwad

Sigur Rós

Finally it's here! Everyone has to listen to this cd. I know alot of you probably know him for his DJ'ing. This cd is slightly more ambient and laid back but still with some nice deeb dub rhytms, guitars, glockenspiel and even an old school scratch-solo. If you buy the limited edition you get an extra cd with his 12"-things which is just classic stuff.  Fantastic, 6 out of 6 from me! Buy it from Poker Flat Records. Just amazing! Hope you guys in the US will open your ears for this guy. He is really something out of the extraordinary.

http://www.pokerflat-recordings.com/

cornelius - sensuous
context, context, context.

hedwig

samsong

grizzly bear - yellow house

samsong

Sigur Rós

Why? - Sanddollars EP

The last track 'Mutant John' is perhabs the coolest track ever....bad ass guitar figure!

Pubrick

crono is winning this page.
under the paving stones.

Quote from: Pubrick on October 15, 2006, 10:03:00 AM
crono is winning this page.

what can i say, this was a very lucky weekend.
np:

pizzicato five- we love you

meatwad