Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

samsong

Alethia

ye should all probably give it a listen

squints

Quote from: samsong on April 03, 2006, 04:28:34 PM

one of my favorites. i just listened to it in its entirety yesterday. its amazing how i've had this cd for a while now and it still gets quite a few regular spins.  :yabbse-thumbup: :yabbse-thumbup:
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

samsong

Quote from: squints on April 03, 2006, 09:25:58 PM
Quote from: samsong on April 03, 2006, 04:28:34 PM

one of my favorites. i just listened to it in its entirety yesterday. its amazing how i've had this cd for a while now and it still gets quite a few regular spins.  :yabbse-thumbup: :yabbse-thumbup:

it's amazing.

Neil

"Whoo Ha!"

The Good Life - Album Of The Year :yabbse-thumbup: Tim Kasher Is My Dad
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

godardian

The 40th Anniversary Anthology - Billy Fury
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

context, context, context.

squints

Billly Bragg & Wilco - Mermaid Ave. Vol. II
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

samsong

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

this is what franz ferdinand felt like before it got bor,wokgad whatever, this will probably get old too but it's lotsa spaß!
context, context, context.

squints