The Big Lebowski

Started by kotte, August 27, 2003, 09:27:19 AM

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: kotteThe Dude's a nice guy. He's a man of heart.

He has the loss of 1 million dollars, Woo - the rug soiler, Maud,  Brandt and the nihilists on his mind...still, he finds the time to attend his landlords dance quintet.

We need more guys like him...seriously.

Errr..... didn't you forget that he also has the time to, you know, go bowling?

Sure, but the dance quintet is the most insignificant thing in the world for him...
But ok, I forgot the bowling.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: kotte

He has the loss of 1 million dollars, Woo - the rug soiler, Maud,  Brandt and the nihilists on his mind...still, he finds the time to attend his landlords dance quintet.

Sure, but the dance quintet is the most insignificant thing in the world for him...

Isn't coitus,the physical act of love, the most insignificant thing in the world for him?  :)
Si

kotte

Isn't coitus,the physical act of love, the most insignificant thing in the world for him?  :)

Hehe...he's a crazy motherfucker...

ElPandaRoyal

Hehe...he's a crazy motherfucker...

He is indeed! That's why we love him like we're all a bunch of gays!

Wait...
Si

kotte

ElPandaRoyal

OK, that was too much. But we love him, don't we? Or am I the one who needs help?
Si

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumOK, that was too much. But we love him, don't we? Or am I the one who needs help?

"You're outa line, mr." :)

Ofcourse we love him...

ElPandaRoyal

"Way out of line. Strictly business"

Who do we love more? The Dude or Ed Crane? Or Bunny Lebowski?  :wink:
Si

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum"Way out of line. Strictly business"

Both are hilarious but I'd choose The Dude as a friend and Ed as father...he's more of a fatherfigure...if nothing else a stiff one.

Yeah...I'd sell my DVD-collection for $1000...

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum"Way out of line. Strictly business"

Both are hilarious but I'd choose The Dude as a friend and Ed as father...he's more of a fatherfigure...if nothing else a stiff one.

Ed Crane couldn't be anyone's father because he and his wife don't perform the sex act in a long time.
Si

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumEd Crane couldn't be anyone's father because he and his wife don't perform the sex act in a long time.

Sure...but he would like to be sexually active...he does have a boner when he listens to Birdy...

The passion always dry up in marriages...I don't see him as a asexuall person at all...he's very sexuall...or eh... :?

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumEd Crane couldn't be anyone's father because he and his wife don't perform the sex act in a long time.

Sure...but he would like to be sexually active...he does have a boner when he listens to Birdy...

The passion always dry up in marriages...I don't see him as a asexuall person at all...he's very sexuall...or eh... :?

He does have a boner when he LISTENS to Birdy. That should be enough to not wanting him as a father. I mean, imagine going with him to piano concert. He'd have to bring a lot of tissues with him.

If you can get over that, you'll realize that Crane is an amazing character. The Man Who Wasn't There is my second favorite Coen brothers film.
Si

kotte

I can't rank their films...they're all good in different ways.

The hard-on proves Ed could be a father...

ElPandaRoyal

Si

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumNot  my father

theoretically yes...a hard-on proves willingness to engage in hard fucking...