Kevin Smith's Jersey Girl

Started by SHAFTR, February 04, 2003, 12:27:25 PM

Duck Sauce

Quote from: ebeaman69I like Kevin Smith, I used to be a bigger fan of him when I was like 13

You mean 6 months ago?

:wink:

SHAFTR

I could try to defend my favorite film maker.  It really is about opinion though, so it is kind of useless to argue it.

Anyways, he isn't the best director...by any means, just my favorite.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Xixax

In honor of the Shaft's wise decision:

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Ernie

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: ebeaman69I like Kevin Smith, I used to be a bigger fan of him when I was like 13

You mean 6 months ago?

Man, you better be kidding. I think your cool but your always trying to make me look stupid. I know I'm not that smart though. It was almost three and a half years ago by the way.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ebeaman69I think your cool but your always trying to make me look stupid.

Forward all such Duck Sauce inquiries to Pubrick, for he shall always know the answer.

BonBon85

Wow, this board was up a whole month before the special olympics thing was posted. I knew it was only a matter of time.

P.S. Ebeaman, your signature makes me smile.

Xixax

Do we need to separate you two?
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Duck Sauce

ebeaman, Im sorry

JB, leave me alone....  :x

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Duck SauceJB, leave me alone....  :x

Me, you, and GT... it's on...

Newtron

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanMe, you, and GT... it's on...
I'm definitely in on this.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanMe, you, and GT... it's on...
Quote from: NewtronI'm definitely in on this.

I'm crackin' my knuckles right now

sphinx

Gold Trumpet

normally the mention of JB, DS and some other bums being mad at each other and willing to throw punches at one another would call for a good chick fight, but my inclusion throws the gender thing off a little bit. Hey JB, I heard getting hit in the tits is just like a guy getting hit in the balls, true?

~rougerum

Duck Sauce

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetnormally the mention of JB, DS and some other bums being mad at each other and willing to throw punches at one another would call for a good chick fight, but my inclusion throws the gender thing off a little bit. Hey JB, I heard getting hit in the tits is just like a guy getting hit in the balls, true?

~rougerum

Naw, I like JB.

Derek

Quote from: ebeaman69
Quote from: Duck Sauce

You mean 6 months ago?

Man, you better be kidding. I think your cool but your always trying to make me look stupid. I know I'm not that smart though. It was almost three and a half years ago by the way.

I think everyone is missing the point here.....

ebeaman69 thinks Duck Sauce is cool.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.