Kevin Smith's Jersey Girl

Started by SHAFTR, February 04, 2003, 12:27:25 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetHey JB, I heard getting hit in the tits is just like a guy getting hit in the balls, true?

It's like apples and oranges, really. It's like.. having to choose one child over the other.

Cecil

Quote from: Duck SauceI like JB.

:P  i think someones got a little crush

Duck Sauce

Quote from: cecil b. demented
Quote from: Duck SauceI like JB.

:P  i think someones got a little crush

Dont embarrass me

Gold Trumpet

apples and oranges?? Obvious some little girl here has yet to get out of their training bra.

~rougerum

Duck Sauce

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetapples and oranges?? Obvious some little girl here has yet to get out of their training bra.

~rougerum

The new tough guy attitude isnt really working GT

:wink:

Gold Trumpet

Well, when I think of good names of intimidation, I'll be sure to mark Duck Sauce off the list of possibilities. I can't help but think of names of bad children's books with that one.

~rougerum

RegularKarate

Quote from: Duck SauceThe new tough guy attitude isnt really working GT

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWell, when I think of good names of intimidation, I'll be sure to mark Duck Sauce off the list of possibilities. I can't help but think of names of bad children's books with that one.

~rougerum

Okay, they've turned on eachother, this makes it easier... I'll take winner... JB, you can take the loser, sorry JB, you tha man, but I get the feeling you might have girl arms.

Duck Sauce

God, look what we have all become. We really all need to get away from the stupid comment shit and get back to talking about movies. And yes, I am guilty of it.

picolas

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetnormally the mention of JB, DS and some other bums being mad at each other and willing to throw punches at one another would call for a good chick fight, but my inclusion throws the gender thing off a little bit.

the insulting nature of that comment makes me begin to consider the idea that you would be ineffective in the event of a competition.

Pubrick

Quote from: DerekI think everyone is missing the point here.....

ebeaman69 thinks Duck Sauce is cool.

under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetapples and oranges?? Obvious some little girl here has yet to get out of their training bra.

Don't call me a little girl! I am a big girl! My mommy said so!

Pubrick

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanDon't call me a little girl! I am a big girl! My mommy said so!

if ever there was a time when this emoticon  :shock: was needed, it is now  :shock: :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

one more time..   :shock:
under the paving stones.

TenseAndSober

Personally I think Kevin Smith has only made like two "alright " movies...Mallrats made me laugh, mainly because of the character Brody(Jason Lee)..and Chasing Amy was pretty good.  But I thought Dogma sucked and everything else he's done also...excepts Clerks...that one was alright too.  I wouldnt even consider watching that "Strikes Back" movie he did... that just looke horrible.

Cecil

clerks was good, mallrats okay, the rest suck. i hate the fact that he thinks hes so funny and clever in dogma and strikes back.

BUT, jersey girl might be okay. its obviously a more "mature" effort.

bonanzataz

I hate to admit to the PTA crowd that I really enjoy Kevin Smith movies. They make me laugh. Smith throws out the bait and I take it every time. I think the things he said about PTA and magnolia were blown out of proportion (i don't even know what was really said) and he even supported PDL when it came out, so it's not like there are these terribly hard feelings between the two. His humor's not for some, but I really enjoy it. For anyone who is so inclined, get the animated series dvd. Funny show, wish it didn't get cancelled or was picked up by UPN or something.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls