The Dark Knight

Started by MacGuffin, September 28, 2005, 01:34:06 PM

edison

Quote from: H.(sparro)W. on December 14, 2007, 09:36:40 AM
Here's one that's piss poor quality.  Is this what the other one looked like?

Yup

last days of gerry the elephant

Wow, the new posters and trailer make the movie look ultra high-tech. Kinda like Equilibrium.

bonanzataz

damn, i'm like an hour too late.

whatever, i'd just as soon wait for quicktime hd.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

grand theft sparrow

If the whole movie is as incredible as the IMAX clip, Christopher Nolan might just have made one of the most entertaining films of all time.  Hey mod, am I allowed to put this in my top ten of the year? 

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

that is a great trailer.  i want to give ledger a pass, this movie looks awesome. 
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

diggler

six minute prologue (crappy quality)

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Pozer

holy Heath Ledger, Batman!

Gamblour.

Wow, Heath Ledger looks (and sounds) awesome!
WWPTAD?

Stefen

Is there anywhere else that 6 minute prologue is on the net?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

The Perineum Falcon

this is the best i can offer for those who haven't seen the clip just yet, and despite the odd angles and disembodied head for the first half (not to mention the shite quality overall) this has made me incredibly excited where i wasn't before (in my pants):

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/147007.html?playlist=featured
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Stefen

Quote from: The Perineum Falcon on December 18, 2007, 03:57:00 PM
this is the best i can offer for those who haven't seen the clip just yet, and despite the odd angles and disembodied head for the first half (not to mention the shite quality overall) this has made me incredibly excited where i wasn't before (in my pants):

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/147007.html?playlist=featured

You my friend are awesome! May you have more height than Schwartzman and better friends than Dave Grohl for the rest of your life!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks