I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

w/o horse

Quote from: McfLy on March 26, 2006, 10:25:33 PM
The Osterman Weekend

Is this movie good?  My roommate owns it but I haven't watched it because I'm afraid it won't be good and then I'll have to deal with having seen a not good Peckinpah movie.  It's the same reason he hasn't watched it either.

Related:  we watched Junior Bonner a couple weeks back and it was soo good.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

McfLy

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on March 27, 2006, 12:48:54 PM
Quote from: McfLy on March 26, 2006, 10:25:33 PM
The Osterman Weekend

Is this movie good?  My roommate owns it but I haven't watched it because I'm afraid it won't be good and then I'll have to deal with having seen a not good Peckinpah movie.  It's the same reason he hasn't watched it either.

Related:  we watched Junior Bonner a couple weeks back and it was soo good.

I find with this Peckinpah film, you like it or you hate it. If your really into the whole Cold War intrigue premise then chances are you'll like it. I enjoy it, but this is certainly is not his best. Straw Dogs ranks as one of my favourites (little shock there) but I have not seen Junior Bonner, I'll have to pick that one up.

last days of gerry the elephant

& the michael andrews score

penfold0101

"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Fernando

Finally!  :onfire:  and I haven't seen a second of this season so this is pretty exciting...

Pubrick

Quote from: Fernando on March 29, 2006, 10:11:13 AM
Finally!  :onfire:  and I haven't seen a second of this season so this is pretty exciting...

[six feet under final season]
yeah i'm in the same boat, cept the dvd is coming out in may. even then it'll be out before the final season is anywhere near being shown on TV. channel 9 really dropped the ball on this one. well, beats stealing the episodes (as i'm doing for sopranos this year).
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mogwai

nice music choices mac, especially depeche mode.

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

McfLy

squints

This is kind of embarassing. I should've bought this movie before i even joined the board:

But its a beautiful day in the neighborhood with this on the shelf!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

squints

I just hit the fucking jackpot at a local video store:

All used for $30!!!!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche