The Island

Started by modage, March 18, 2005, 09:42:29 AM

ono

Quote from: this articleThe 20-year-old but incredibly sophisticated Johansson was somewhat of a surprise for Bay, especially when it came to her sex scene with McGregor.

"How many times I have had to say [to an actress in her dressing room], 'Come on, come out. You look beautiful,'" he says. "I get the call from the assistant director. 'She needs to see you.' And I'm like, 'Oh, god. Here we go.' I'm ready to do her love scene and she's not going to come out. I knock on the trailer of her door. 'Scarlett?' 'Yes?' 'Can I come in?' The door opens and she goes, 'I'm not [expletive] wearing this bra! This cheap-ass bra! OK? I'm going naked.' And I say, 'Scarlett, you can't go naked. The movie has to be PG-13!'"

As the pressroom erupts in laughter, a blushing Scarlett adds, "Well, nobody wears a bra when they're in bed. Who wakes up wearing a bra? It doesn't happen!"
I knew there was a reason I loved the woman.

mogwai

Quote from: this articleThe 20-year-old but incredibly sophisticated Johansson was somewhat of a surprise for Bay, especially when it came to her sex scene with McGregor.

"How many times I have had to say [to an actress in her dressing room], 'Come on, come out. You look beautiful,'" he says. "I get the call from the assistant director. 'She needs to see you.' And I'm like, 'Oh, god. Here we go.' I'm ready to do her love scene and she's not going to come out. I knock on the trailer of her door. 'Scarlett?' 'Yes?' 'Can I come in?' The door opens and she goes, 'I'm not [expletive] wearing this bra! This cheap-ass bra! OK? I'm going naked.' And I say, 'Scarlett, you can't go naked. The movie has to be PG-13!'"

As the pressroom erupts in laughter, a blushing Scarlett adds, "Well, nobody wears a bra when they're in bed. Who wakes up wearing a bra? It doesn't happen!"
bay's probably making up shit to make himself look nice.

Pubrick

Quote from: mogwaiprobably making up shit to make himself look nice.
i think he made himself look pretty stupid.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: mogwaiprobably making up shit to make himself look nice.
i think he made himself look pretty stupid.

He does that every time he releases a film.

Stefen

Michael Bay is a broke David Fincher minus Brett Ratner. If that makes any sense.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

picolas

are you saying Fincher is part Ratner?

Stefen

No. David Fincher is Danny Boyle plus Bret Easton Ellis.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

picolas

then you can't minus a Ratner. unless you're saying Bay is negative Ratner.

Stefen

Says who? Come up with your own rating system, chump. Picolas is SiliasRuby minus Stefen plus thrindle.

RegularKarate

I disagree... I think Picolas is Stefen minus Brett Ratner plus David Duchovny to the power of that kid from The Sandlot.

Stefen

oh, im no good at fractions.

picolas

Quote from: StefenSays who? Come up with your own rating system, chump. Picolas is SiliasRuby minus Stefen plus thrindle.
using math logic, if you minus something when it's not part of the thing you're minusing, you get negative what you minused.

Quote from: RegularKarateI think Picolas is Stefen minus Brett Ratner plus David Duchovny to the power of that kid from The Sandlot.
thanks.

mutinyco

This was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

hedwig

mutinyco

Not worth the effort it would take.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe