Sin City

Started by metroshane, March 16, 2004, 06:57:43 PM

cine

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI'm just trying to understand how your experience was different from mine.
it might be cause you're both two different people but i'm gonna research this one and get back to both of you, separately.

ono

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI'm just trying to understand how your experience was different from mine.
it might be cause you're both two different people but i'm gonna research this one and get back to both of you, separately.
I said how, now why. Should I have said in what ways?

Go back to English class, Cinephile! All the way back!

Stefen

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Cinephile

hahaha he said how now why cinephile! get back to english class HOW!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman

NO, YOU GO BACK! ALL THE WAY BACK! EDIT ALL YOU WANT BUT I'VE GOT THE SOLID FACTS JB! YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE ME!

Jeremy Blackman

WHY ARE SO QUICK TONIGHT GIVE ME TIME TO EDIT MY POTST

ono

I love it when people edit their posts.  It's called a changeover.  The thread goes on, and nobody on the board has any idea.

ono

^^^

Sea, prime example.

ono

I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry.
--John George Peppers.

admin edit: nobody is editing your posts. but pretty soon you will break B.C. Long's record

¿URETHRA MAURA

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

meatball

The cockroaches again.

Stefen

Quote from: MeatballThe cockroaches again.

haha your name is meatball. man, that cracks me up like a moustache.

ono

Quote from: MeatballThe cockroaches again.
Ironic coming from someone with a Sizemore avatar.  Lemme guess... you thought it was PTA?

samsong

i love all* of you.

* -  all = some

but for tonight, a special shoutout to cinephile and jb.

:inlove: