-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Find Your Magali

If this was Best Gratuitous Use of a Packer, I'd say "There's Something About Mary."

But I don't know nothin' bout no stinkin' Cowboys.

Go Eagles!

TheVoiceOfNick

anakin_e

Dr. Strangelove: OR How I Leaned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb
"So ya, Thought ya, Might like to go to the show. To feel the warm thrill of confusion, That space cadet glow. Tell me is something eluding you sunshine? Is this not what you expected to see? If you'd like to find out what's behind these cold eyes? You'll just have to claw your way through the Disquise - "
- Pink Floyd "The Wall"

Sigur Rós

What about Buck from Boogie Nights, he's a cowboy!

ono

Though I'm not a big fan of the movie, Mulholland Drive's cowboy is one of the most memorable characters ever, IMO.

Gloria

I would have to say Mulholland Drive for movies, and Cactus Jack from television. I will be disappointed if the new Garfield movie doesn't include him.

Michael Madsen better be an awesome cowboy in Kill Bill vol. 2.  He has the hat and the look.

MacGuffin

Best Gratuitous Use of a Cowboy?

This guy here.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

Quote from: MacGuffinBest Gratuitous Use of a Cowboy?

This guy here.

yeah, what happened to him?

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaThough I'm not a big fan of the movie, Mulholland Drive's cowboy is one of the most memorable characters ever, IMO.

Definetly... that guy freaked me out!  The way he was lit at that corral... that was downright scary.

Vile5

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickDefinetly... that guy freaked me out!  The way he was lit at that corral... that was downright scary.

Quite agree!!!! i couldn't say it better
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

freakerdude

This is kind of weird.....I just got through watching Mulholland Drive and then Boogie Nights again just before I logged on here.  :shock:

Damn, those are both awesome movies in their own respect. In BN, I liked the presence of Nina Hartely as Bill's "always busy" wife and Lil Sinderella. The latter is the Col.'s guest he brings to the pool party....the rail thin blonde. And not to forget Summer C. and Skye. Some may know who I am talking about.
MC Pee Pants

Pedro

Quote from: freakerdudeThis is kind of weird.....I just got through watching Mulholland Drive and then Boogie Nights again just before I logged on here.  :shock:

Damn, those are both awesome movies in their own respect. In BN, I liked the presence of Nina Hartely as Bill's "always busy" wife and Lil Sinderella. The latter is the Col.'s guest he brings to the pool party....the rail thin blonde. And not to forget Summer C. and Skye.
uh huh
and which cowboy's better?

freakerdude

Can you give me just a minute........can you do that for me?

No, seriously, I casted my vote for Lynch b/c he is my favorite director. I forgot to mention who I voted for in my first post. My sig kind of gives it away.
MC Pee Pants

NEON MERCURY

why it would be mulholland drive, ..partner...

no one beats odd ball characters in a film other than lynch himself...

bobby peru
cowboy...
LMFAP
mystery man in lost higway.............