Best Gratuitous Use of a Cowboy?

Started by ShanghaiOrange, November 05, 2003, 11:42:57 AM

Alethia

freakerdude

Quote from: NEON MERCURYno one beats odd ball characters in a film other than lynch himself...

bobby peru
cowboy...
LMFAP
mystery man in lost higway.............
add:

Frank Booth - his signature character, so to speak
"So f'ing suave" Ben
Jack Nance's characters
small guy from "another world" in Twin Peaks who also was Mr. Roque  in MD
all the freaks in WAH.....Lula's mom, NOLA jazz bar squawker, and Mr. Reindeer's hitsquad.

In case you haven't noticed, my avatar is Peru's head getting blown off from his own shotgun as he gets shot from coming out of the bank robbery. I'm sure everyone has had enough of it by now.
MC Pee Pants

ElPandaRoyal

I voted for Big Lebowski, because The Cowboy in Mulholland Drive has a ranch and all.And he's scary. The one in Lebowski... well... I just don't know why the hell he's there, but he just cracks me up. Soooooo..... I'm voting for the cowboy who cracks me up because cowboys aren't supposed to make you laugh.
And if you think this post doesn't make much sense, well, then... uh... I lost my train of thought here...
Si

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: freakerdude
Quote from: NEON MERCURYno one beats odd ball characters in a film other than lynch himself...

bobby peru
cowboy...
LMFAP
mystery man in lost higway.............

add:

small guy from "another world" in Twin Peaks...

..Little Man From Another Place..(LMFAP)...i believe thats his unofficila official name...... :wink:

freakerdude

LMFAP.....I just couldn't figure that one out and didn't want to ask. But now I know.
MC Pee Pants