Resident Evil OFFICIAL MOVIE THREAD

Started by indiana, October 31, 2003, 08:30:10 PM

indiana

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/resident_evil_apocalypse/
.. I only hope resdient evil 2 is going to be beterr than the first one.  i was sad about the first one. i wanted more... but maybe in the secend one, the whole city is going to be full of zombies..so maybe it going to be good..
SONIC BOOM!

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ElPandaRoyal

QuoteResident evil 2

This just made my day. Look at how excitedI am about a sequel to that film -->  :?
Si

Cecil

what didnt you guys like about the first one?

i kinda felt what i felt like when i was playing the game. i didnt care if anyone died and just wanted them to "get to the next level." thats what i found awesome about it

Sleuth

I cared when some people died

SPOILER:

But not that stupid bitch Michelle Rodriguez.  I hate her as much as I hate the wife on King of Queens :x
I like to hug dogs

Cecil

you are clearly insane. carrie is the best

Sleuth

I had to go on imdb.com to find out that man-in-drag's name on the show :x

I'm going to arm wrestle her in a bar one day
I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Quote from: SlobhBut not that stupid bitch Michelle Rodriguez.

I'll go with that. I can't stand her one note expression - mad face. As for "Res. Evil", I thought Milla was so much better than the movie. I thought it was just an unexciting action and weak horror movie, and a poor attempt at trying to be George Romero.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

..is therre a guality film based on a video game out therre...????

..possibly final fantasy or what ....i can't think of one

bonanzataz

I reiterate my question as nobody answered me last time...

Quote from: bonanzatazand, isn't this natasha henstridge? these were on the re2 website. did she drop out last minute or something? if i'm not mistaken, she was cast to play jill a LONG time ago. very curious, non?

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

I believe that's Sienna Guillory.

She played Guy Pearce's wife in 'The Time Machine.' Her death  scene was hilarious, and the only good part of that movie.

bonanzataz

i see how it is. can't get natasha henstridge? let's hire somebody that kinda looks like her!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Raikus

Quote from: bonanzatazi see how it is. can't get natasha henstridge? let's hire somebody that kinda looks like her!
Yes, obviously Henstridge was to busy with She Spies and had to take a pass at the role.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

bonanzataz

for all two of my resident evil/paul ws anderson fans up in this bitch. at least TWO more movies coming out. And we only have to wait a year.

RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION
Release date: September 7, 2007
Plotline: Milla Jovovich is back as Alice, and she's running with a new pack of humans, leading a caravan that's cutting through the Nevada desert on a long trek to Alaska. Hunted by the minions of the perpetually scheming Dr. Isaacs, Alice has zombies hungry for her flesh (once again) and lab rats hungry for her blood -- while Alice is hungry for only one thing: revenge.

but there's more. for any RE2 fans out there, claire redfield's gonna be in this one. and ali larter's gonna play her. plus...

ASHANTI!
"hey guys. remember me?"
"not really ashanti, but we're pleased to have you back...i guess."

SiliasRuby

Still need to see these Fabulous films.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection