Love Actually

Started by Gloria, October 20, 2003, 08:11:34 PM

Thrindle

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: ThrindleThis thread shouldn't be revived, no one cares anyways... but my god, I had the worst hangover today and decided to watch a movie.  Now I'm suicidal too.  Fuck.
so what the fuck does that hav to do with this movie? u didn't even say anything about it. if u just want attention there are plenty other drunk threads u could waste space on.
I was wondering how many times I'd have to post today before you'd bite.  You're like a little fishy Pubrick...

Here fishy fishy fishy...
Classic.

Pubrick

oh right, it was a masterminded piece of manipulation on ur part. to act stupid. good one.
under the paving stones.

Quote from: Thrindle
Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: ThrindleThis thread shouldn't be revived, no one cares anyways... but my god, I had the worst hangover today and decided to watch a movie.  Now I'm suicidal too.  Fuck.
so what the fuck does that hav to do with this movie? u didn't even say anything about it. if u just want attention there are plenty other drunk threads u could waste space on.
I was wondering how many times I'd have to post today before you'd bite.  You're like a little fishy Pubrick...

Here fishy fishy fishy...
[mac]would that make you a hooker?[/mac]

Thrindle

Quote from: Pubrickoh right, it was a masterminded piece of manipulation on ur part. to act stupid. good one.
Must you always call me stupid Pubrick?  It hurts my feelings ever so much...  I need your validation...
Classic.

meatball

Pubrick is just Xixax Hardcore. Don't mind him.

Stefen

This thread shouldn't be revived, no one cares anyways... but my god, I had the worst hangover today and decided to watch a movie. This is an underrated Christmas movie.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cinemanarchist

Quote from: Stefen on November 12, 2008, 03:55:52 PM
This thread shouldn't be revived, no one cares anyways... but my god, I had the worst hangover today and decided to watch a movie. This is an underrated Christmas movie.

I was tickled when I looked at "Now Showing" and saw that Stefen had decided to comment on Love Actually...I'm pretty sure I laughed and did some sort of double-take. It is a pretty damned awesome Christmas movie.

Wrong thread but I'm so excited to watch Planes, Trains and Automobiles in the next couple of weeks.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Pozer

Quote from: cinemanarchist on November 12, 2008, 05:04:04 PM
Wrong thread but I'm so excited to watch Planes, Trains and Automobiles in the next couple of weeks.

Quote from: Pubrick on May 08, 2005, 08:09:12 PM
so what the fuck does that hav to do with this movie? if u just want attention there are plenty other drunk threads u could waste space on.

MacGuffin

Went all the way back to 2005 for that quote. Who needs a Search function?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Psh. A real man steals quotes from 2005 and passes them off as their own 3 years later. A real man just steals them. From a woman.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pozer

actually, it was on the previous page of this thread.  Pubrick was so ahead of his time. 

Stefen

Someone needs to log onto his name and just get that 10,000th post over with. It's not like he's retired. He was active today. The suspense has been built up too much and there is no way he can live up to that 10,000th post.

If that 10,000th post does somehow live up to the wait, he'll be a legend on par with Billie Jean. It won't, though. You just can't wait too long. Thin Red Line sucked and got pwned by Saving Private Ryan. Pubrick's 10,000th will probably get pwned by Modage's 10,000th.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Stefen on November 13, 2008, 04:56:18 PMPubrick's 10,000th will probably get pwned by Modage's 10,000th.

Or my 20,000th.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffin on November 14, 2008, 12:30:48 AM
Quote from: Stefen on November 13, 2008, 04:56:18 PMPubrick's 10,000th will probably get pwned by Modage's 10,000th.

Or my 20,000th.

At your current rate, that will be happening on July 5th 2009, and that seems sooner than p's ten thou.

Modage would be on December 23 2009.