Movies You Hope Never Happen (the DO NOT CLICK thread)

Started by Victor, January 20, 2003, 08:37:45 PM

Victor

Travis Bickle's Day Off.

Close to retirement, Travis fakes sick and takes Iris (now a big-time Manhattan book editor) and Wizard (already retired and trying to deal with it) around the city, having a funny and poignant day as they try to deal with growing up, retirement, success, and mental illnesses that just wont go away...[/u]
are you gonna eat with us too?

Xixax

Hi. Jeremy here. I'm editing Mr. Xixax's post, just to tell all the curious people out there.. DON'T CLICK ON MR. XIXAX'S LINK. Seriously. DON'T.

I as well feel the need to warn as many of you as possible. a small part of picolas is dead now.

Documentary Category:

"Inside goatse.cx"
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

sphinx

Quote from: XixaxDocumentary Category:

"Inside goatse.cx"

do not even get me started on goatse.  for the love of god, NOBODY CLICK THAT LINK!  GOATSE WILL SCAR YOUR MIND FOREVER

if you have just discovered it, may god have mercy on your poor, shattered soul.

Dirk

Quote from: XixaxDocumentary Category:

"Inside goatse.cx"

:shock:   Forgot about that. Yikes!
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Cecil

Quote from: sphinxNOBODY CLICK THAT LINK!  GOATSE WILL SCAR YOUR MIND FOREVER

well now im curious as fuck... what is it? i dont wanna click it but i wanna know what it is...

sphinx

Quote from: cecil b. dementedwell now im curious as fuck... what is it? i dont wanna click it but i wanna know what it is...

please trust me.  if you'd like, i can describe it with a sentence, but it's one of the most foul sentences you've ever heard.

picolas

i didn't read ahead like a good little boy.

DAMN YOU XIXAX :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:

Xixax

The goatse.cx site actually links to the entire series of pictures that the famous scene was taken from. Believe it or not, they do get worse.

For those who do not wish to click on the link:

* g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x *
g                                               g  
o /     \             \            /    \       o  
a|       |             \          |      |      a  
t|       `.             |         |       :     t  
s`        |             |        \|       |     s  
e \       | /       /  \\\   --__ \\       :    e  
x  \      \/   _--~~          ~--__| \     |    x  
*   \      \_-~                    ~-_\    |    *  
g    \_     \        _.--------.______\|   |    g  
o      \     \______// _ ___ _ (_(__>  \   |    o  
a       \   .  C ___)  ______ (_(____>  |  /    a  
t       /\ |   C ____)/      \ (_____>  |_/     t  
s      / /\|   C_____)       |  (___>   /  \    s  
e     |   (   _C_____)\______/  // _/ /     \   e  
x     |    \  |__   \\_________// (__/       |  x  
*    | \    \____)   `----   --'             |  *  
g    |  \_          ___\       /_          _/ | g  
o   |              /    |     |  \            | o  
a   |             |    /       \  \           | a  
t   |          / /    |         |  \           |t  
s   |         / /      \__/\___/    |          |s  
e  |         / /        |    |       |         |e  
x  |          |         |    |       |         |x  
* g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x *
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

sphinx

to show you how easy it is to trick people, i will cite this thread as a reference!

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=2123

Xixax

[/size]

sphinx

Xixax

[/size]

Xixax

[/size]

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls