Quote from: smash
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
:yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

coffeebeetle

This one's been in steady rotation for a week:

Also:

and

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Some System Of A Down Non-Album Tracks...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pedro

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

European Son

Quote from: EEz28
We all knew it, but it's now been officially confirmed by the DeLeo brothers that STP has broken up. Scott Weiland continues on his path to shitville.......

Pedro

a split of two bands from Lincoln, NE

im listening to the Mr. 1986 portion, thanks to a friend that lives in lincoln...if you're interested in listening to some of their stuff (it's really really good) PM me

Thank you JJ  :kiss:

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pedro el FascolomisEDIT:....anyway to resize this?
check yer PM.

freakerdude

Quote from: European SonWe all knew it, but it's now been officially confirmed by the DeLeo brothers that STP has broken up. Scott Weiland continues on his path to shitville.......
Whoa! Wait a minute here. I knew about the Velvet Revolver dealio. I thought the new Thank You was their new double CD with a DVD included. I ran to Best Buy and was let down by finding it was just old footage and not new material. I mean shit, they rented a house in Malibu to record the damn thing.....the new "so called" double CD that they were bragging about. This was years ago!

What is the deal?????

NEVER try speeball....Lane Staley, Scott Weiland, Nikki Sixx, and so on are living and not so living proof.
MC Pee Pants

European Son

Quote from: freakerdude
Quote from: European SonWe all knew it, but it's now been officially confirmed by the DeLeo brothers that STP has broken up. Scott Weiland continues on his path to shitville.......
Whoa! Wait a minute here. I knew about the Velvet Revolver dealio. I thought the new Thank You was their new double CD with a DVD included. I ran to Best Buy and was let down by finding it was just old footage and not new material. I mean shit, they rented a house in Malibu to record the damn thing.....the new "so called" double CD that they were bragging about.

What is the deal?????

NEVER try speeball....Lane Staley, Scott Weiland, Nikki Sixx, and so on are living and not so living proof.
It's all over now, Baby Blue. Any chance STP had of getting back together for another album/tour was squashed when Weiland was arrested AGAIN for drugs. My prediction: the DeLeo brothers will go on to become successful rock producers, while Weiland turns into a washed up has been.

NEON MERCURY

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

SoNowThen

Quote from: Pedro el Fascolomis

Good little album.

:yabbse-thumbup:
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.