The Usual Suspects...ahh

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, April 12, 2003, 01:22:16 PM

JG

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: JimmyGatorI despise this movie.  This is the embodiment of everything I hate about movies.

:idea: ahh, so you hate movies that are/have:

>brilliant, smart, script filled with quotable dialogue [i.e. pulp, jackie brown]

>solid acting across the board from the always underrated gabriel byrne, the unreconizable del toro, chaz in a film thats worth a shit, a fuckign baldwin and a curly hairded douche like pollack that singer pulled out their acting skills that no one thought they had [or should have], and the always cool pete postlesomething.

>directed by a guy who made the two x-men films the best comic book films....and taking on superman which everyone thinks will suck ass [including myself].  it takes balls to take on superman [and a love of money].  if singer actually makes superman retruns watchable or even good.  then we all should suck his cock.

>gorgeous cinematography....sigel also shot three kings, and copnfessions of a dangerous mind.

>an actual clever twist that no one saw coming.  including one of the best lines to end a film...

yes.  i hate all those things.

NEON MERCURY

Pas

Quote from: NEON MERCURY1.  jackie brown is better than pulp fiction
2.  american beauty is still a great film
3.  usual suspects holds up very well and still rocks

I know this is old but...

1.YES
2.YES
3.YES