Saw II

Started by MacGuffin, April 26, 2005, 08:14:41 PM

Gold Trumpet

I didn't give a shit about this film. Obviously. The only comment about my viewing is I was unnerved because I was watching the film with filmmaker geeks who were so focused on the film its like they were studying it for inspiration.

The good thing is Beverly Mitchell finally got her hot role. Always second peel to Jessica Biel in 7th Heaven, she graced the screen with the presence of mainly a crying face and some prominent boob coverage. The male spectrum of the Beverly Mitchell fan club feels vindicated after many years of getting the shaft because everyone thought she was just 12 years old.

Alethia

god damn this movie was disgusting...and im not one to turn away at excessive gore, the first one didnt bother me much, but god damn it, the fucking part with

SPOILERS I GUESS

the needles....and the fucking glass thing the girl got her hands stuck in and proceeded to fucking wrip her wrists apart....

this was not entertaining or scary or interesting, altho i do like jigsaw....but fuck, this was just unpleasant to watch, thank god i didnt see it in theaters

last days of gerry the elephant

I finally had the chance to see this a couple days ago, & I wish I didn't.