In Time

Started by polkablues, July 27, 2011, 08:24:21 PM

Gold Trumpet

Stefen

I think it looks pretty stupid.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

theyarelegion

lets get one thing straight: ultimately this film will waste your time

Pubrick

Quote from: Pubrick on February 26, 1974, 05:02:30 PM
Has everyone gone crazy?

This is DEFINITELY bizarro xixax

under the paving stones.

theyarelegion

polkablues

Let's not take this out on Timberlake.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

Wtf does that picture have to do with this film?

Theyarelegion has jumped the shark.
under the paving stones.

theyarelegion

Pubrick

you think i looked brilliant? :yabbse-huh:

even if you meant you think i jumped the shark too, guessing that this looks great based on Andrew Niccol who has a track record of always trying something original and often getting it right is quite different from posting a massive picture of justin timberlake from ten years ago.. as if that's some kind of criticism on the film?

was the social network supposed to be shit cos that dude was in it? really you're just trolling at this point. and everyone else who thinks this looks crap  the only excuse i can think of is you've all had your brains turn to mush from dumbing yourselves down enough to think HAYWIRE is a good idea. i remember when xixax used to get it right. those days are long gone. my god..
under the paving stones.

theyarelegion

since my post succeeded yours, yes I was saying that you too jumped the shark based off of what I saw....did you read any of the previous comments or are you simply honing in on that handsome picture of justin timberlake? I think he's alright! but not when he's suddenly the leading man, in a film that doesn't look that different from 10 others I've seen with a little hype around it...he was just fine in the social network but just because he was in it doesn't mean he's such a sure thing just yet (have you seen Alpha Dog? based off of that alone I wouldn't want to see him carry a movie)....the picture I posted was maybe a little unnecessary but this is a message board....lets not take it so seriously. that's not trolling. and if you guys think it is: that's not my intention. I was just pointing to the past for a giggle, why not? and Andrew Niccol gets it right sometimes! I love him for The Truman Show alone!

tl;dr justin timberlake's ok in my book/I wasn't trolling/I love The Truman Show

squints

I love Gattaca, I love The Truman Show. I'm not loving that trailer, however.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

cronopio 2

that looks like a grad a meathead movie.

as you can tell, my life has been exclusively about memes lately.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

socketlevel

It's a trailer guys, they usually make that shit for the minions.

I'll check it out cuz the writer/director's track record is pretty top notch. I see potential to be balls or pretty fun.
the one last hit that spent you...

Pubrick

Quote from: pete on September 19, 2011, 03:29:15 AM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/harlan-ellison-sues-claiming-foxs-235987

harlan ellison is suing to stop the movie from releasing.

this guy is just a jerk..

QuoteEllison says the new film is based on his multiple prize-winning 1965 work, "Repent, Harlequin! Said The Ticktockman" which the complaint calls one of the most famous and widely published science fiction short stories of all time.

this is the first time i've ever come across that title, and it is the worst title i've ever heard. dude needs to shut the hell up.

it appears he has a habit of going crazy for no reason.
under the paving stones.