Ask The Gold Trumpet

Started by Gold Trumpet, April 30, 2003, 07:35:07 PM

jtm

don't do it GT. it will ruin you.

Gamblour.

Quiet. Hordes of fans say otherwise. The creators of Monty Python went to Oxford and Cambridge, you didn't. (Assumption, but probably true)
WWPTAD?

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Gamblor Posts DrunkGT, watch Life of Brian sometime. Please? I guess that's my question.

Sure. I think my lil bro owns it even. I'll report back on this thread with a quick summation of what I thought.

Reinhold

Quote from: Jay Tee Emdon't do it GT. it will ruin you.

how can you say that life of brian is terrible? the window/mob scene alone is worth owning it.

gt:

is it better to love and lose or not love at all, for the time being?

where's the ask kotte thread when you need it. :|
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

RegularKarate

People who don't at least APPRECIATE Python clearly have no idea what comedy is and ever was.

Why are you having him start with Brian?  Because it's the least Python Python?

Gamblour.

Brian is Python, but not as zany. Besides, if GT gets to the end, I think he will love it. I imagine if GT were to like anything Python, this would be it. That could be a horrible assumption, however.
WWPTAD?

jtm

Quote from: Reinhold Messner
Quote from: Jay Tee Emdon't do it GT. it will ruin you.

how can you say that life of brian is terrible? \:|

becuase i clearly have no idea what comedy is and ever was.

:yabbse-rolleyes:

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Reinhold Messneris it better to love and lose or not love at all, for the time being?

To have love and lost, for sure. The pain can almost be unbearable. The future a lost cause. Its the clearest feeling I've ever had of growing up.

Reinhold

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Quote from: Reinhold Messneris it better to love and lose or not love at all, for the time being?

To have love and lost, for sure. The pain can almost be unbearable. The future a lost cause. Its the clearest feeling I've ever had of growing up.

even if it'll be short-lived and undeveloped at best?
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

kotte

Yeah, it's in pain you learn.

So what if it'll be short-lived, the most fantastic things can happen during that intense time.

I'm like a fucking gold fish. I get my heart crushed, forget all about it and throw myself out there again as fast as I can.

And over to GT... :)

Reinhold

Quote from: kotteSo what if it'll be short-lived, the most fantastic things can happen during that intense time.

I'm like a fucking gold fish. I get my heart crushed, forget all about it and throw myself out there again as fast as I can.

And over to GT... :)

you should change your name to emilio

Gold Trumpet

Why not. You obviously have a clear idea of what you want now in a relationship if your able to be so clear about this past one. Ask yourself this, do you really feel like you know what you want now? Its different than knowing. Anyone at age 16 can say they want a healthy relationship or whatever, but I think if you were hurt recently, you really feel what you want to the point it contains clarity.

MacGuffin

It would seem that member participation is down, with lack of contributing reviews and threads looking for opinions and input. First off, do you agree, or is it just me? If in agreement, what do you think the cause is? Members have lost interest, too much in-fighting, fear that their opinion will be attacked... all of the above and/or other? And how do you think we can remedy that? How can we made xixax better or back to the way when forums would lit up with new posts?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

I Don't Believe in Beatles

Do you know what Mac's avatar is from?

How about Horse's?
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

jtm

Quote from: MacGuffinIt would seem that member participation is down, with lack of contributing reviews and threads looking for opinions and input. First off, do you agree, or is it just me? If in agreement, what do you think the cause is? Members have lost interest, too much in-fighting, fear that their opinion will be attacked... all of the above and/or other? And how do you think we can remedy that? How can we made xixax better or back to the way when forums would lit up with new posts?

yeah this place is dead, what happened?