Ask The Gold Trumpet

Started by Gold Trumpet, April 30, 2003, 07:35:07 PM

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: SleuthDid you ever meet Stan Kubrick.

No, but I did keep the Chicago Tribune that had his tribute for five years.

RegularKarate

Did Sleuth ever meet Stan Kubrick?

meatball

What is the capital of Lithuania?

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: RegularKarateDid Sleuth ever meet Stan Kubrick?

Sleuth meet stan kubrick and never brag? Impossible. He would have been crowned royalty around here if he did.

Quote from: MeatballWhat is the capital of Lithuania?

Check a fucking map.

meatball

I like your avatar. Who is it?

Gamblour.

For god sakes, it Rachel McAdams.
WWPTAD?

Stefen

Why does meatball post in small letters? Is he looking for attention or is a mod making him do it?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

meatball

It's pleasing to my eyes.

Myxo

Quote from: MeatballIt's pleasing to my eyes.

Really?

Reinhold

suppose they made a platinum trumpet. would you upgrade your username?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: MeatballI like your avatar. Who is it?

Though Gamblor correctly said her christian name, she's by far the most attractive women in movies/tv/everything. If Lorelai Gilmore was a real person, she'd win but she isn't.

Quote from: StefenWhy does meatball post in small letters? Is he looking for attention or is a mod making him do it?

Of course its for some attention. There's no other reason to do it. Its just while everyone is up in arms over this, I really don't see the big deal. In fact, considering I've taken years of complaints for writing "too much", I should do it to make my posts seem shorter.

Quote from: Reinhold Messnersuppose they made a platinum trumpet. would you upgrade your username?

I don't want my name to feel like a credit card.

gracias for the questions.

Reinhold

i've been gone for a long time. what's the deal with "03"?

i like this thread because i don't feel like as much of a stupid newby asking questions where you're supposed to ask questions.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Reinhold Messner
i like this thread because i don't feel like as much of a stupid newby asking questions where you're supposed to ask questions.

That's why there's no Ask Pubrick.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

RegularKarate

Quote from: WalrusThat's why there's no Ask Pubrick.

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1456

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: WalrusThat's why there's no Ask Pubrick.

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1456

Weakest redirect ever.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye