Elizabethtown

Started by nevereven, March 27, 2003, 03:55:06 PM

SiliasRuby

Quote from: StefenI've realized that I dislike everyone in this film, and thus, will not be watching it. Also, I get this and Sofia Coppolas new film mixed up cause I think her new film has actors I dislike too. Also, which one is the period piece? Crowes or Coppolas? I won't be seeing neither so I would appreciate an answer HERE.
It's Sophia's that is the period piece.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

tpfkabi

Quote from: SiliasRuby
Quote from: StefenI've realized that I dislike everyone in this film, and thus, will not be watching it. Also, I get this and Sofia Coppolas new film mixed up cause I think her new film has actors I dislike too. Also, which one is the period piece? Crowes or Coppolas? I won't be seeing neither so I would appreciate an answer HERE.

i do too.
Elizabethtown just sounds period piece-y.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Ultrahip

here's the poster: http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20519
sorry, i still don't know how to copy and paste images right onto the page.

anyhow, i quite like the poster. i've read the script and it is wonderful to finally see that this is the imagery it's been translated to. i for one am greatly anticipating this film, and think (well, hope) it will surprise a lot of people.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Gamblour.

Someone else said it, but...Lost in Translation
WWPTAD?

w/o horse

Quote from: bigideas
Quote from: SiliasRuby

i do too.
Elizabethtown just sounds period piece-y.

That's funny because until just now when I saw the poster I thought this was a period piece.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Bethie

Regarding the morons:
Way to look into things.

Regarding the poster:
I want Kirsten's shoes.
who likes movies anyway

Gamblour.

Bethie=no bullshit. except the shoes remark. I just want who's in 'em.
WWPTAD?

NEON MERCURY

damn, two fucking cheesy actors on a sickening poster.....

crowe..., why dont you get real and talented actors in your films like you use to?

modage

i will love this movie.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Kal

Quote from: NEON MERCURYdamn, two fucking cheesy actors on a sickening poster.....

crowe..., why dont you get real and talented actors in your films like you use to?

i would refer you to the "who hates tom cruise" thread but im lazy

Pubrick

Quote from: themodernage02

i will love this movie.
jiholy crap. could this be the first movie where orlando bloom is actually noticed? looks damn good.

also, finally a good indoor-rain sequence to add to the collection of memorable crowe moments. i don't think it matters how spoilerful that 8min trailer (more like a montage/music video) was, i'm assuming crowe approved it and figured it was bearable.

other points:
-judy greer looking fine again
-dunst better than ever, not too pale
-still don't really know what the movie's about (a funeral?)
-that's a good thing^^^
-could still suck
under the paving stones.

mogwai

i turned it off after two minutes.

Gamblour.

Yeah it seems like a mature Garden State. I wonder what one-liners Crowe has in store for us this time around.
WWPTAD?

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Gamblor Posts DrunkYeah it seems like a mature Garden State.
...your excuses are your own...