Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

bigperm

Man Man "Six Demon Bag"
Safe As Milk

Quote from: bigperm on April 18, 2006, 06:26:29 AM

The Black Angels "Passover"  :yabbse-thumbup:

fact i : that artwork is based on pedro ramirez vazquez' logotype for the mexico city olympics in 1968.
here it is

fact ii: ramirez' design was inspired in the patterns found in the art of the huichol people.

context, context, context.

squints

Quote from: bigperm on April 18, 2006, 05:42:43 PM

Man Man "Six Demon Bag"

choice!  :yabbse-thumbup: I've got most of it on my computer and i love it.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

RegularKarate

Man Man was the best show at SXSW... I know it's a dumb hippy-shit thing to say, but if you haven't seen them live you haven't really heard them yet... great show both times I saw them.

Now playing

i'm playing what rk's playing. it's rocking.

I Don't Believe in Beatles

And I'm playing what RK and Crono are playing.  I like it.
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

samsong

saw them at the bowery ballroom last night. 

holy. shit.

meatwad

Quote from: samsong on April 19, 2006, 09:34:03 PM
saw them at the bowery ballroom last night. 

holy. shit.

i'm jealous. i tired to get a ticket, but it was sold out. did they play any of the new stuff?

samsong

dirty whirlwind, province, wolf like me, i was a lover, let the devil in...maybe more?  i don't remember the exact playlist, but those five for sure.

sonic youth- rather ripped

i'm on track two and it sounds too sunny for a sonic youth album already, i'd say.  WHICH IS GOD DAMNED COOL.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

NIN - Halo 09 - Closer

Quote from: cronopio on April 19, 2006, 11:45:27 PM

sonic youth- rather ripped

i'm on track two and it sounds too sunny for a sonic youth album already, i'd say.  WHICH IS GOD DAMNED COOL.

pink steam is so good... i'm so tired of liking stuff this year.