another matrix thread (hot potato)

Started by sphinx, March 18, 2003, 06:31:10 PM

Sleuth

See, this is what I mean.  You guys know what's going to happen in Revolutions

All I wanted to know in the other thread was if it would make a Matrix fan happy (I don't read this thread for fear of spoilers)  and it looks like it will be "badass"
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

Quote from: tremoloslothSee, this is what I mean.  You guys know what's going to happen in Revolutions

All I wanted to know in the other thread was if it would make a Matrix fan happy (I don't read this thread for fear of spoilers)  and it looks like it will be "badass"
it's all speculation bro.

all the "spoilers" hav been vague and mostly inconsistent.
under the paving stones.

edison

well, i dont know whats gonna happen in Revolutions, was there a thread that sorta had some spoilers concerning it?....must have missed it

Pwaybloe

Quote from: EEz28well, i dont know whats gonna happen in Revolutions, was there a thread that sorta had some spoilers concerning it?....must have missed it

No, you're fine.  I think when they said "POSSIBLE SPOILERS," it was based on wishy washy facts.  I don't think there is any credibility to these rumors.  Makes this place look like AICN.

Wait until November.

polkablues

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but I've received confirmation from my sources that the third Matrix movie will be about... wait for it... the characters battling an invasion of Zion by machines!  Who saw that coming?

Oh, and the boat sinks.
My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Reloaded seemed different...like the directors used almost a different style.  I realize there was more CGI (a lot more), but the feel wasn't much like the first, which is still cooler in my opinion.

But when Neo kicked all the agent's asses with the pole, that was hands down the coolest thing I've seen since the cat was shot in Boondock Saints.  I did also enjoy the plot development in Reloaded.

Sorry I have little info on the spoilers, just my own personal two cents.

Oh, and I hope to God there won't be a giant rave again.  That was...ugh...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Banky

i really like Reloaded, but somone needs to start a petition to the Wachowskis  to take out the dumb fuckin bowling noises during the burly brawl.  I am usually real defensive of reloaded when people talk to me about it but seriously that slapsticky sound affect shit sucked ass and took viewers out of the film.  Anyone else notice this god awful affect?

sphinx

did anybody ever notice how the overall tint of the dvd art and poster for the original poster for the first movie had a blue tint to it, even though that picture was 'taken' within the matrix?

sphinx

it was fun to read over this thread after seeing the movie and looking at our bizarre predictions.  anyone have any thoughts on what's going to happen in the third one so we can laugh at you in five months?

Sleuth

Morpheus goes CRRRAAAAAZY!  that's the best I got
I like to hug dogs

modage

monica belluci gets naked and starts biting keanu.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Agent Smith turns out to be Neo's FATHER!!!!!!!!!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Newtron

MacGuffin

Nona Gaye Talks The Matrix Revolutions
Source: Sci Fi Wire

Sci Fi Wire reports that actress Nona Gaye, who reprises the role of Zee in The Matrix Revolutions, says the third and final film will answer all of the questions. "People will be relieved when they see Revolutions," Gaye said. "I know a lot of people are like, 'What's going on?'"

Gaye added that the film will still be philosophically complex and that viewers will still have to work to understand the film's answers. "I think it depends on your perception," she said. "When I read the script, it made sense to me."

You will also see more of Zee in "Revolutions". "Number three is where I get down," she tells the site. "I'm doing a lot of diving and running and jumping and stuff."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

markums2k

Quote from: the ghost of sphinxit was fun to read over this thread after seeing the movie and looking at our bizarre predictions.  anyone have any thoughts on what's going to happen in the third one so we can laugh at you in five months?

:-D  That made me laugh.

Quote from: MacGuffinGaye added that the film will still be philosophically complex and that viewers will still have to work to understand the film's answers. "I think it depends on your perception," she said. "When I read the script, it made sense to me."

Surrrrrre it did.  Is anybody really going to say, "You know, we did this thing, and it still doesn't really come together very well.  A lot of people will be disappointed.  I know I was, when I read the script.  I said, are you guys sure about this?"

I'm prepared for a mixed bag, but hoping for the best.