another matrix thread (hot potato)

Started by sphinx, March 18, 2003, 06:31:10 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: BankyReloaded was the shit and everyone will shut the fuck up after Revolutions comes out.

hopefully

No one will ever shut the fuck up about the Matrix, don't waste your time hoping for it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SHAFTR

why did i buy The Matrix Deflated on DVD?  Was it because it was only $15?, was it because I loved The Matrix?  ughhh.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Banky

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob
Quote from: BankyReloaded was the shit and everyone will shut the fuck up after Revolutions comes out.

hopefully

No one will ever shut the fuck up about the Matrix, don't waste your time hoping for it.

i meant that all the "LOVE HATERS" will stop criticizing Reloaded.

picolas

Quote from: SHAFTRwhy did i buy The Matrix Deflated on DVD?  Was it because it was only $15?, was it because I loved The Matrix?  ughhh.
hahaaa.. you've already made the choice.. you just don't understand it.

sickfins

the joel silver mix n' match chart was made over a year ago

MacGuffin

TV Guide Features 3-D Matrix Revolutions Covers
Source: TheMatrix.com

On October 20, TV Guide will put on newsstands three 3-D collectible covers for their new The Matrix Revolutions feature story "Secrets of the Matrix". The magazine will also have a fourth cover available with a picture of Neo.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Quote from: tremoloslothOoo, Scott Foley

He's single now. Now's your chance.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: tremoloslothOoo, Scott Foley

He's single now. Now's your chance.

I don't know, this Joe Millionaire might actually be rich

^_____________________^
so many choices
I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Big Matrix Revolutions Clip Online!
Source: Today Tonight

A website for the Australia TV program Today Tonight has a clip that shows quite a lot of new footage from The Matrix Revolutions.

Check it out here in Windows Media format!

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

nice find.  That fight with Neo and Smith is gonna be fucking insane.  They should have put some of that shit in the trailer.

Mac how do you decide where to post Matrix news?

modage

goddamn this shit is cold...

The Hollywood Wax Museum are relocating their figures of Matrix stars Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss - because they're not "current" enough. Even though the third and final installment of the sci-fi series - The Matrix Revolutions - is due for release next month, bosses at the museum are unconvinced the film will prove a hit after the lukewarm reception of May's The Matrix Reloaded. The museum's manager Tej Sundher says, "We try to stay current. The Matrix Reloaded was current. It is not now. We are looking to find a replacement. I don't know if they're not interested in the new movie. But our patrons really tell us what they want to see."
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

edison

Quote from: Bankythis is something wierd for Matrix fans to analyze.  A site for the company Neo worked for in the first Matrix has been launched.

http://www.metacortechs.com/main.html

thats funny, i searched for Thomas Anderson and it says:

Name: Anderson, Thomas

***TRANSFERRED***

No forwarding information available.

edison

Keanu Reeves has been blabbing about The Matrix Revolutions, telling BBCi FILMS, "I'm really excited that it's coming out and that people get to see this remarkable movie. I really enjoyed it when I saw it. I thought the performances and how it comes together in the action and the cinema of it was pretty extraordinary. I think there's a lot of compassion, a lot of love in it, and it's the backbone, the raison d'ĂȘtre of the pieces." Producer Joel Silver, meanwhile, has ruled out another Matrix movie - even though Revolutions leaves room for one. "This is it. This is the end," he told BBCi FILMS. "The boys [Larry and Andy Wachowski] have an idea for an online game which they're going to start working on, that may be coming out next summer, which will still incorporate themes from The Matrix and the story. But this story, this physical story of this movie, is over."