another matrix thread (hot potato)

Started by sphinx, March 18, 2003, 06:31:10 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: ©baddoes everything that has a beginning have an end?

A better question is: "Where does the end of me, become the start of you?"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

i think Mac was meaning to post this:

:yabbse-undecided:

edison

what do you mean? he did post that poster.

Sleuth

Quote from: MacGuffin

A better question is: "Where does the end of me, become the start of you?"

If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you, but the question is, if I die first what are you going to do?
I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Quote from: Cecil
Quote from: NEON MERCURY1.0  wake up and cook my mom her fav. meal..(mac and cheese

:shock: macguffin, run, RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Quote from: tremoloslothIf you die first, I am definitely going to eat you, but the question is, if I die first what are you going to do?

As far as I'm concerned, y'all can Eat Me!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Newtron

Yup. But also, every end is a beginning.

picolas

Quote from: EEz28what do you mean? he did post that poster.

that must've been what they changed!!

MacGuffin

The Official Site has released new photos here.

Skeleton FilmWorks

samuelclemens

the matrix films kind of suck, am i alone on this one??
Stupid babies need the most attention!

Banky

hey new guy.  My grundle could use a good nibiling.  Could you come over and help me out?

picolas

Banky

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: samuelclemensthe matrix films kind of suck, am i alone on this one??

..this is MY opinion on the matrix films..

the first one was great ..just a really cool stylized action film and a unique plot however ridicolous it is..
..i own it also..on dvd

the second one had some problems IMO ..
1.0  the stupid "armageddon like" love scene was pure cheese.
2.0  the zion city scene was laughable
3.0  the "ridiculous" plot got even more ridiculous(i.e. the whole matrix creator character...it's both  :roll:  &  :lol: )
...on the good side the action is phenomenal ..brilliant .the powers that be knew that people went to see the first one b/c of the action.(and you know  i'm right)..and they delivered w/reloaded ..more and better and longer action sequences
..it seems like right after the sucess of the first onbe the creators thought"man. i can't believe the suprised sucess of our first film.!  lets ruin the quality of the first film that made it special and create not one but two sequels .and lets load up on the action sequences...who cares about anything else ..thats why people went in the first place to see the first one..the action.  right on bro.  lets do this "..
..but still i plan to own this on dvd..

as for revolutions ...watch for more of the same in reloaded..bad reviews by fans and critics and raking in a busload of $$$$$$$$$$$

..i plan to own this on dvd when released.....

Banky

Reloaded was the shit and everyone will shut the fuck up after Revolutions comes out.

hopefully

edison

The BBFC has announced a runtime of 129 mins