Christina Ricci Neked in Monster?

Started by RegularKarate, March 05, 2003, 04:21:43 PM

RegularKarate

From what I understand, Charlize is the one with fake ugly teeth.

Sounds like Ricci's still slated to be regular naked... besides, I think Charlize looks better in the "after" picture there.

Action Jackson

Christina has already gone topless in an upcoming movie called either Prozac or Prozac Nation, it's been done for a year or so but is only coming out now. That being said, there are images out on the net somewhere.
Why dont you go out the the car and check out some music

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

ahhhh this reminds me of 2000 when we all sat around waiting to watch " The gift" was that even a good movie, i saw it the first night it came out and well the story didnt do much to stick in my head, but ohhh katie holmes .......... :: makes like homer simpson:: Ohhhh Boobies sweet sweet boobies

budgie

Quote from: BonBon85Thanks for that article, Mac. I always hate it when actresses put on a few pounds for a role and they automatically assume that they look enough like an ugly woman to gain the respect of critics. Theron's actually going all out on this one.

Are you saying that all overweight women are ugly, BonBon? And are you describing Theron looking pretty much like an average person as 'all out' ugly too?

If so: Mac, you mighta found your dream Barbie there...

MacGuffin

Quote from: budgieAre you saying that all overweight women are ugly, BonBon? And are you describing Theron looking pretty much like an average person as 'all out' ugly too?

Damn, I hope so. Then, instead of being jealous of me looking at other women, I'll have to admit what I was looking at and point out the other women's flaws to her, and we can laugh at them together.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

budgie

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: budgieAre you saying that all overweight women are ugly, BonBon? And are you describing Theron looking pretty much like an average person as 'all out' ugly too?

Damn, I hope so. Then, instead of being jealous of me looking at other women, I'll have to admit what I was looking at and point out the other women's flaws to her, and we can laugh at them together.

Ah well, one woman's flaw is another man's obsession.

MacGuffin

One man's obsession over a woman is also his flaw.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

budgie

I think you'll find that's just what I said. :kiss:

MacGuffin

Flawed minds think alike...obsessively.  :kiss:

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

BonBon85

Quote from: budgie[Are you saying that all overweight women are ugly, BonBon? And are you describing Theron looking pretty much like an average person as 'all out' ugly too?

You've got me completely wrong on this one. Sorry for being unclear. What I meant by this is that many actresses assume that by merely bringing themselves up to the weight of an average person they should gain critical respect, and this is hardly what I think should happen. Many people are quick to assume that because an actress has altered her appearance to make it less appealing she is serious about a role and cares more about her craft than her image. Obviously, I don't think that overweight people are all ugly, and it was rather presumptuous of you to imply that this was my belief based on one dumb little post. Sorry for being vague.

Quote from: budgie
Quote from: BonBon85Thanks for that article, Mac. I always hate it when actresses put on a few pounds for a role and they automatically assume that they look enough like an ugly woman to gain the respect of critics. Theron's actually going all out on this one.

Are you saying that all overweight women are ugly, ...

ahh we found the source of budgies anger , she's a porker

to quote the poet rusty from  European Vacation ...

" Oink Oink My good man"

Xixax

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesahh we found the source of budgies anger , she's a porker

I don't think so. If she was, her nick would be "Pudgie", not "Budgie".
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Quote from: Xixax
Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesahh we found the source of budgies anger , she's a porker

I don't think so. If she was, her nick would be "Pudgie", not "Budgie".

she strikes me as one of those girls who grows up listening to alanis and watching films like " cant hardlly wait"  , then she goes off to college, dyes her hair black and now her so called favorite film is  the Royal Tenenbaums, and now she wants us all to think that she was into joy division her whole life, ( even though she just heard of them two weeks ago) and now she thinks everyone who likes nsync are sheep, even though the only reason she likes radiohead is because everyone in her new crowd does and she wants to look with it  ( sheep anyone) and she is against the war because she saw a sticker on a stop sign , that said WAR that was placed under the word stop.

BORING..........

but i am done with this petty shit, i am about love see look  :-D

RegularKarate

Quote from: Butterscotch Jones
she strikes me as one of those girls who grows up listening to alanis and watching films like " cant hardlly wait"  , then she goes off to college, dyes her hair black and now her so called favorite film is  the Royal Tenenbaums, and now she wants us all to think that she was into joy division her whole life, ( even though she just heard of them two weeks ago) and now she thinks everyone who likes nsync are sheep, even though the only reason she likes radiohead is because everyone in her new crowd does and she wants to look with it  ( sheep anyone) and she is against the war because she saw a sticker on a stop sign , that said WAR that was placed under the word stop.

BORING..........

You strike me as a fucking idiot.