Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

Robyn

Social distancing are about to make this thread even worse, isn't it?

polkablues

I'm like twenty minutes away from posting a picture of Vincent Froio and telling people it's Timothy Chalamet.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Drenk

How would you describe that bottom?

Ascension.

ThereWillBeOreos

idk some fun in this thread would be good... imma just start making shit up lmao

SOGGY BOTTOM follows Bob, a child actor in high school, he does a lot of drugs, a lot of drugs, there's also other characters and shit idk

Something Spanish

maybe like TWBB promised blood, the finale of Soggy Bottom has the kid shit his pants at the denouement

Drenk

Unveiling all the bags of cocaine he was hiding all along.
Ascension.

Drill

Might be fun to deliberately troll and make something up and see how long it takes for Indiewire to report it and expose even more how terrible they are. Though that would probably piss off the people actually involved with the film.

putneyswipe

"One anonymous source described it as PTA's personal bildungsroman, a long-awaited return to entertaining mainstream commercial cinema, 'It's like, imagine a cross between The Last American Virgin and Truffaut's Day for Night'"

Pringle

It's cuz he shit his pants after that New Yorker article.

pynchonikon

Jordan Ruimy posted this on his twitter, it was a matter of time.

ThereWillBeOreos

lmao what happened to that one reply where a dude started insulting us and posted the Fiona Apple article. I was gonna reply "we're talking about it in another thread" people these days

Tdog

If Soggy Bottom was an actual secret shooting title then it would have to be the name of the tv show the kid actor is on or the name of the town within the show that the kid actors character lives in. I'm picturing a " The Waltons" kind of tv show.

wilberfan

Quote from: Tdog on March 20, 2020, 05:12:44 AM
...it would have to be the name of the tv show the kid actor is on or the name of the town within the show that the kid actors character lives in.
That's an excellent supposition! I think you're exactly right.

ThereWillBeOreos

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/california-governor-issues-statewide-order-to-stay-at-home-effective-thursday-evening.html

Looks like it's safe "Soggy Bottom" won't start filming until summer next year I think. Especially if this Pandemic is gonna be going on for 18 months or longer.

Drill

Might end up being cancelled outright.