Kill Bill: Volume One

Started by Satcho9, January 19, 2003, 10:18:06 PM

©brad

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: kotte"put his dick in an nintendo" :)

Twenty years from now and I will still be laughing whenever I hear/read this.

u could do it w/ an old school nintendo. i doubt super nintendo or the gamecube would work very well. i mean, this is just what i've heard...

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: ©brad

u could do it w/ an old school nintendo. i doubt super nintendo or the gamecube would work very well. i mean, this is just what i've heard...

Dicks can go everywhere.
Si

kotte

Quote from: ©bradu could do it w/ an old school nintendo. i doubt super nintendo or the gamecube would work very well. i mean, this is just what i've heard...

so you would recommend the old 8 bit Nintendo? Feels the best?

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumDicks can go everywhere.

Or nowhere...it's all size...and mine's big, baby... 8)

Reinhold

while you're in there, stick it to that dog from duck hunt.

i have not been so deeply affected by a film since i saw A Clockwork Orange and Taxi Driver (same night for both). Kill Bill actually made me whimper.  I don't know what I expected. I was fucking blown away. Still am.

Thank you, QT.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

oakmanc234

Kill Bill has got to be Tarantino's best yet. I mean look how freakin good HALF of it is (Vol 1)!
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Pubrick

Quote from: oakmanc234Kill Bill has got to be Tarantino's best yet. I mean look how freakin good HALF of it is (Vol 1)!
good point.
under the paving stones.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: P
Quote from: oakmanc234Kill Bill has got to be Tarantino's best yet. I mean look how freakin good HALF of it is (Vol 1)!
good point.

Makes sense.

Quote from: kotteOr nowhere...it's all size...and mine's big, baby...

So I assume that you have some difficulty on putting it in some places, right? And, worse, if mine can go anywhere, it probably isn't big enough.  :?  Gotta answer one of those e-mails I get everyday about "enlarging the penis", as they say. And why the fuck am I talking about my dick on a Kill Bill forum?
Si

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumAnd why the fuck am I talking about my dick on a Kill Bill forum?

It matters to you.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumAnd why the fuck am I talking about my dick on a Kill Bill forum?

It matters to you.

I need to stop doing drugs. Anyway, I'm more relaxed now. I went to my next door neighbour Sara and she told me my dick size is perfect the way it is.  8)
Si

kotte

It matters to you.

I need to stop doing drugs. Anyway, I'm more relaxed now. I went to my next door neighbour Sara and she told me my dick size is perfect the way it is.  8)

You don't tell a girl she's fat, do you?

ElPandaRoyal

It matters to you.

You don't tell a girl she's fat, do you?

Yes I do. That's why I'm a jackass and spend most of my time masturbating.
Si

SoNowThen

This last page is indicative of why I love this message board.

8)
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: SoNowThenThis last page is indicative of why I love this message board.

8)

Because of the dicks?
Si

meatball

Dicks can go everywhere.

I prefer those fortune teller machines with the artificial fortune teller wearing gypsy clothes sitting behind the glass case.

And I still haven't seen this movie.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: meatball

Dicks can go everywhere.

I prefer those fortune teller machines with the artificial fortune teller wearing gypsy clothes sitting behind the glass case.

And I still haven't seen this movie.

I prefer not spending money with fortune tellers.
Si