Ask The Gold Trumpet

Started by Gold Trumpet, April 30, 2003, 07:35:07 PM

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Reinhold

when was the last time you were personally in the presence of greatness?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Ravi

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerwhen was the last time you were personally in the presence of greatness?

He's not James Lipton.

Reinhold

do you see golf courses as a waste of land?
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerwhen was the last time you were personally in the presence of greatness?

Just this past Thursday attending the Packer preseason game against the Chargers. Favre is nowhere near over the hill.

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerdo you see golf courses as a waste of land?

Yes. And not only for the space, but also for the chemicals injected into the ground to keep up a "lush" appearance.

hedwig

who is the most beautiful first lady ever?

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Hedwigwho is the most beautiful first lady ever?

Pat Nixon only when portayed by Joan Allen.

Ravi

Eleanor Roosevelt was fine.

Reinhold

where the hell did you go?

why don't you post anymore?

Find Your Magali

1. What's the best new movie you've seen in the past 60 days

2. What's the best movie you've revisited on video in the past 30 days.

Pubrick

Find Your Magali.. find your sense!

we really didn't need to revive this fad.
under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

Yeah, no one post anything ever.
WWPTAD?

Pubrick

uh oh a rivalry (re?)emerges..
under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

No rivalry. It's just you're just so goddamn quick to be negative and formulate what and how something should be talked about. it was this kinda sarcastic jabbing at first, now it's dictatorial. it's like you try and cleanse the boards of stupidity or whatever you consider vapid. sure, it keeps dumbass newbs in check, but why extend it beyond that? i dunno, i could live without it.
WWPTAD?

polkablues

We should change the name of this thread to "Don't Ask Pubrick".
My house, my rules, my coffee