Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

kingfan011

Nice catch Drill where is this?

wilberfan

If we determine where that is, we'll get the Xixax Location Squad right on it!

Tdog

If the older director thing is still happening, Josh Brolin with some subtle make up could work very well. He's rocking a bushy white beard these days.

nomorecoffee

Ok so I did some detective work and found the location, the clue was 'shades'. I googled on Maps the word shades in the Valley area and found a store called Classic Window Shades and Co. That lead me to the exact address which is the intersection of Sherman Way and Owensmouth Ave (Canoga Park)
Unfortunately I'm in the East Coast but if anybody would like to visit it would be amazing!

Wilberfan I pass the ball to you!

kingfan011

Uggh that's a bit farther away from me than Encino. If anybody stops by let us know.

jenkins

Quote from: nomorecoffee on September 12, 2020, 10:05:14 AM
Ok so I did some detective work and found the location, the clue was 'shades'. I googled on Maps the word shades in the Valley area and found a store called Classic Window Shades and Co. That lead me to the exact address which is the intersection of Sherman Way and Owensmouth Ave. Unfortunately I'm in the East Coast but if anybody would like to visit it would be amazing!

Wilberfan I pass the ball to you!

from just the photo i was hella stumped so well done

wilberfan

Good job!  The Location Squad actually figured it out yesterday and we'll scope it out today.  I can't get there till this afternoon, but we may have a man onsite earlier than that.   I'll bet there will be social media and paparazzi, too, depending on whatever star power may or may not be on hand.

Alma

Honestly people here could be in the FBI.

wilberfan

I'm convinced Drill is the FBI. (But in a good way.)

WorldForgot

Quote from: Alma on September 12, 2020, 11:00:17 AM
Honestly people here could be in the FBI.

Would much rather start skip tracing and helping the head shop out with missing personz...
You know?
HOW WE FEEL ABOUT FEDZ: ShowHide

AlRose

Filming is happening today. Filming street is closed.

pynchonikon

Alethia

AlRose

wilberfan

Save me an oxygen mask. Be there in a couple of hours.