Awake

Started by MacGuffin, October 26, 2007, 10:20:50 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: November 30th, 2007 (wide)

Starring: Hayden Christensen, Jessica Alba, Lena Olin, Terrence Howard, Sam Robards

Directed by: Joby Harold 

Premise: During surgery, more than 60,000 people domestically each year experience "anesthetical awareness," a condition when anesthesia fails during surgery, leaving one completely conscious and feeling every incision, but paralyzed and incapable of doing anything about it. This is what happens to Clay.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

The Spotless Mind Got His Gun.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

72teeth

didn't wake up this morning, got myself a gun :)... :yabbse-undecided:.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

who is a worse actor? 

Christiansen is sub-Hartnett in his lack of charisma or acting ability.  Alba was in Fantastic Four.

i like not watching all these trailers and commenting on the films.  if watching the trailer for Jumper has taught me anything, it's not to watch crap trailers.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.