I Know Who Killed Me

Started by MacGuffin, May 26, 2007, 01:40:20 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: July 27th, 2007 (wide)

Starring: Lindsay Lohan, Julia Ormond, Neal McDonough, Brian Geraghty, Garcelle Beauvais 

Directed by: Chris Sivertson

Premise: An idyllic small town is rocked when Aubrey Fleming, a bright and promising young woman, is abducted and tortured by a sadistic serial killer. When she manages to escape, the traumatized girl who regains consciousness in the hospital insists that she is not who they think she is and that the real Aubrey Fleming is still in mortal danger.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

wow... that's just...
embarrassing.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

I hope it's better than it looks. I liked Chris Silverston's first film, The Lost, which was really fucked up and dark. That said...Lohan's voice is so instantly grating these days that I don't know if I'll be able to convince myself to see it.

Pubrick

i know who killed me career.
under the paving stones.

Kal

Quote from: Pubrick on May 26, 2007, 08:47:44 PM
i know who killed me career.

Thats what I was thinking... I dont remember when was the last time she was successful. All her movies in the past few years since she became Paris Hilton have flopped.

mogwai

in order to save her sorry ass movie career... she should take a part in a kind of "leaving las vegas" meets "requiem for a dream" sort of movie. to just reassure herself that she has hit rock bottom. and that she might learn more about her apparent addiction to drugs/alcohol. and that would make her sober up. but on the other hand that probably wouldn't save her career though. :saywhat:

i'm not a fan i'm just sick of hearing about her in the news every day.

martinthewarrior

Slightly better poster than 'swimfan' had. That's all I can think about while watching the trailer.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: mogwai on May 27, 2007, 03:58:33 AM
in order to save her sorry ass movie career... she should take a part in a kind of "leaving las vegas" meets "requiem for a dream" sort of movie. to just reassure herself that she has hit rock bottom. and that she might learn more about her apparent addiction to drugs/alcohol. and that would make her sober up.

But if you read the synopsis, it's pretty clear that this movie is a metaphor for her substance abuse problem.  The fact that she just got busted for coke over the weekend tells me to expect a down ending.