Mini's First Time

Started by Kal, May 12, 2007, 02:26:21 AM

Kal

I didnt find a thread for this movie. The Search really sucks btw.

I rented this cause it has great casting... Nikki Reed is hot, Alec Baldwin is great, Jeff Goldblum, Luke Wilson, Carrie-Ann Moss...

It has some fun moments, especially at the beginning, but the movie sucks. I'm sometimes amazed how a crappy script gets such great casting and the movie gets done, and then its like they forget about it. I mean, they couldnt possibly have a big budget to pay them all good money, and it wasnt going to do anything for their careers, so why the fuck do this movie?

Anybody seen this?

The Red Vine

I know a girl who saw it and loved it. Thus I avoided it.
"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

bonanzataz

we should just have a thread for shitty movies that are only gonna get two things posted about them (like a now playing type thing?). but that could get confusing. i dunno...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Kal

80% of the new threads we open are about shitty movies... but sometimes there is more talk about one than others...

I thought this would gather some people as it has Nikki Reed showing a lot of skin...