Next

Started by MacGuffin, February 22, 2007, 06:16:24 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: April 27th, 2007

Starring: Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel, Tory Kittles, Michael Trucco

Directed by: Lee Tamahori (Die Another Day)

Premise: Based on Philip K. Dick's The Golden Man, a man can see the future and change events before they happen. Eventually, he is forced to choose between saving the world and saving himself.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

the trailer does indeed look as shitty as it sounds.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

polkablues

Maybe if they paid me money I could bring myself to click on that trailer.  Maybe.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

mogwai

i'm more interested of how the director's wardrobe looks like.

modage

nic cage has tom hanks's da vinci code hair in this.  i love the cage but ghost rider and THIS a few months apart is just too much.  he's supposed to switch between good projects and bad ones, and this is too many bad ones too soon.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: modage on February 23, 2007, 08:18:35 AM
i love the cage but ghost rider and THIS a few months apart is just too much.

don't forget the wicker man.

under the paving stones.

SiliasRuby

Unbelieveably rediculous in every sense of the word. I love you Julianne but what the hell are you doing in this film? I guess we all need our paychecks. This and 'Nine Months' must have payed big. It's a wonderful concept but executed losely and without real joy. It holds just enough interest for me to just listen to it while I'm making a late lunch, a tuna BLT
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection