Fred Claus

Started by MacGuffin, November 15, 2006, 03:49:16 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer

Release Date: November 9, 2007

Starring: Vince Vaughn, Paul Giamatti, Kevin Spacey, Rachel Weisz, John Michael Higgins, Elizabeth BanksĀ 

Directed by: David Dobkin (Wedding Crashers)

Premise: When Fred, Santa Claus' deadbeat older brother, is forced to move in with his brother at the North Pole, he screws everything up but ultimately redeems himself.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

mmm, looking forward to it. 
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pozer

only a year away, dude!

modage

well i should've been more specific.  as of nov 24th 2006 i will look forward to it for 1 month, then for approx 11 months i will not look forward to it.  then on nov 22nd 2007 i will look forward to it again until its release.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Just Withnail

Which is what Vince Vaughn is thinking on that poster.