The Trailer Park Boys Movie

Started by OrHowILearnedTo, October 05, 2006, 09:19:18 PM

OrHowILearnedTo

Not even Xixax could withstand the awesome power of...

Opens: Tommorow - Oct. 5

What it's about: Set in a separate storyline not related to the "Trailer Park Boys" Television show, but with the same lovable characters. The pot smoking, rum drinking Ricky and Julian are released from prison where they meet Bubbles for the first time and eventually come to live in the Sunnyvale Trailer Park. The boys come up with a scheme to steal large amounts of untraceable coins. (bulletproof ain't it)

View the trailer here: http://www.tpbmovie.com/

I doubt many of you will see it, I even doubt some of you even know about the show, but it's part of my double bill with The Departed and it will be one of the funniest movies of the year so i'm there.

at least it will make a killing on DVD

OrHowILearnedTo

Well I just this second found out there will be no US release, so I know for a fact almost none of you guys will see it. too bad.

hedwig

OrHowILearnedTo

You won't have to worry about that

Quotei don't know what that's supposed to mean.

i posted the modify button because it's advisable to edit your posts if you've got something to add instead of double posting minutes later. the edit button loves it when you click it.

ah i see

hedwig

i don't know what that's supposed to mean.

i posted the modify button because it's advisable to edit your posts if you've got something to add instead of double posting minutes later. the edit button loves it when you click it.