The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Started by MacGuffin, June 06, 2006, 01:43:04 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Starring: Jordana Brewster, Taylor Handley, Andrew Bryniarski, R. Lee Ermey, Heather Kafka

Directed by: Jonathan Liebesman (Darkness Falls)

Premise: A group of sibling soldiers cross paths with the chainsaw-wielding lead character, revealing his origins.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Available for viewing only between 10pm and 4am.

you know, cuz it's sssssssssscccccccaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrry

Brazoliange

Quote from: LaVeyanKarate on June 06, 2006, 02:05:49 PM

...goddammit...
Long live the New Flesh

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Brazoliange on June 06, 2006, 04:35:40 PM
Quote from: LaVeyanKarate on June 06, 2006, 02:05:49 PM

...goddammit...

Just set the clock on your computer to after 10pm and you can watch it whenever.  But the movie looks like shit.  It looks like a remake of the remake. 

matt35mm

Quote from: Macphisto on June 06, 2006, 01:43:04 PM
Premise: A group of sibling soldiers cross paths with the chainsaw-wielding lead character, revealing his origins organ.
That's how I first read it; that's how it should be read.  And it's appropriate, because this movie's gonna be balls out, man.  BALLS OUT FANTASTIC.  I just know it.

polkablues

With the chick from The Fast and the Furious and the obnoxious little fuck who played Oliver in the second season of The O.C., how could you go wrong?

That's not a rhetorical question, by the way.  I would like an answer.
My house, my rules, my coffee

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: matt35mm on June 07, 2006, 02:09:25 AM
Premise: A group of sibling soldiers cross paths with the chainsaw-wielding lead character, revealing his origins organ.
That's how I first read it; that's how it should be read.  And it's appropriate, because this movie's gonna be balls out, man.  BALLS OUT FANTASTIC.  I just know it.

matt35mm

Quote from: hacker, texas sparrow on June 07, 2006, 01:05:34 PM
Quote from: matt35mm on June 07, 2006, 02:09:25 AM

Yes, that was the subtext.  Thanks for Crashing it up for everybody.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

grand theft sparrow

matt35mm

Quote from: hacker, texas sparrow on June 07, 2006, 03:27:26 PM
Quote from: matt35mm on June 07, 2006, 01:14:31 PM
Thanks for Crashing it up for everybody.

I will goddamn fight you.
Go ahead.  If you'll look to the left, you'll notice that I AM A FUCKING BARRISTER.  We are the real fighters in the tooth and nail world of the court system.  We are natural warmongers.

You and your Paul Haggis-created Walker persona can bring it on.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: matt35mm on June 07, 2006, 01:14:31 PM
Thanks for Crashing it up for everybody.

Quote from: matt35mm on June 07, 2006, 05:04:09 PM
You and your Paul Haggis-created Walker persona can bring it on.

:shock:

My God.

What have I become?

MacGuffin

The Convoluted Tale of the Texas Chainsaw Trailer     

It seems that the MPAA is all worried about the trailer for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, which debuted last week. The violence of the piece is too much for the group, who are the ones that hand out ratings to movies, and they didn't want the trailer going online at all.

So the film's distributor, New Line, came up with a plan. According to Variety, they are hosting the trailer on the Apple website, which can sense what time zone a user is in. So as long as the clip is only made available between 10 p.m. and 4 a.m., the MPAA is cool with it.

Censoring a Texas Chainsaw trailer is stupid enough, but here's the best part. If you just change the time zone setting on your computer, you can access it at any time of day.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

w/o horse

It wasn't good at all.  The audience was desperate.  I saw it with a group of friends, we drank a bunch of Jager before going in, and still nothing.  No laughs, no screams, only a few hopeless claps.

It might be a crummy horror season.  I don't know, The Grudge 2 next week.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.