Suicide Kings

Started by SiliasRuby, May 03, 2006, 03:15:06 PM

SiliasRuby

I wonder if anyone has seen this smart little ensemble movie with Christopher Walken, Jay Mohr, Denis Leary, and Sean Patrick Flannery. I think its pretty under rated. So, ya, great flick, just wondering because I couldn't find a topic on this already.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Gamblour.

Watched most of it a few months ago...pretty lame. I didn't find it funny or anything. But it's got Edgar as a mob guy!
WWPTAD?

squints

This is sitting on my dvd shelf. i've only seen it once and i don't think i was too impressed..the boondock saints guy can turn me off of anything i suppose.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Derek237

I thought it was fairly enjoyable, mostly because of the good chemistry all of the actors had together. It's basically a group of young men, who are pretty good actors, that you wouldn't really expect to see teamed up with Christopher Walken as a mob boss in a movie. That's the point, I guess. Dennis Leary stood out in a very decent role, as far as Dennis Leary roles are concerned. I also liked the unconventional ending. Oh and watch out for Brad "Robert Barone" Garrett.

Ghostboy

I liked it back when it first came out, but have no interest really in seeing it again.

However -- whenever I hodl auditions for a film, it's a given that some guy will come in and do that Dennis Leary monologue. I've heard it so many times, it's ridiculous. Once we had two guys audition with that back to back. It's the ultimate searing macho monologue, I guess. I never want to hear it again.

McfLy

I had really high expectations for this film, but was let down. Denis Leary's scenes about the swordfish boots were a riot tho.