Drawing Restraint 9

Started by cron, June 10, 2005, 08:38:15 PM

she's working with her husband matthew barney on his new film Drawing Restraint 9, here:

context, context, context.

Ghostboy

Wow.

I already knew she was doing the soundtrack, but I hadn't seen any imagery from it. Looks like more Cremaster-y brilliance.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Didn't she say she was through with acting?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: cronopioshe's working with her husband matthew barney on his new film Drawing Restraint 9, here:

Quote from: 03god
dess
under the paving stones.

Ghostboy

Pubrick

it's the least she could do after the HORRIBLE video for Where Is The Line. did anyone see that shite? my god, what crap.

actually, this is the least she could do.. times a million and a half. sooooo forgiven.
under the paving stones.

meatwad

drawing restraint 9 has leaked, here is a link (need win rar to open the file)

http://wishyouweresleeping.net/lj/mzq/dr9.rar

Pubrick

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: meatwaddrawing restraint 9 has leaked
haha, until i finished stealing it i thought it was the movie! well, thanks anyway. the accompanying word document was a good read.
heard it couple times now.

let's just say.. the curse holds true.
under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

I don't think it's fair to count this as part of the curse.  It's soundtrack music... it's just supposed to fit over the images.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubrickthe curse holds true.

What exactly is the curse?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: The W
Quote from: Pubrickthe curse holds true.

What exactly is the curse?
crono was the first to diagnose it.. at the bottom of this post, and it's been proven and talked about on a weekly basis since.

tho judging from ur fave albums/extreme denial which we've already talked about, u havn't noticed.
under the paving stones.

i emailed them fuckers at palm pictures once asking them when and they didn't reply

meatwad

Quote from: cronopioi emailed them fuckers at palm pictures once asking them when and they didn't reply

i went to a palm pictures party once. ALL ASSHOLES