marketing copies

Started by sphinx, February 28, 2003, 10:12:50 PM

Ravi

Pubrick

I don't think we need to see another poster to illustrate the tagline similarity. That's all Matt was pointing out. I can't tell if that second poster has been shopped to match the faces and text more. I think I just hate no country for old men and the new drive posters.

But it's cool that Gosling has topped two pages in a row.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

Quote from: Pubrick on August 25, 2011, 08:42:40 PM
I don't think we need to see another poster to illustrate the tagline similarity. That's all Matt was pointing out. I can't tell if that second poster has been shopped to match the faces and text more. I think I just hate no country for old men and the new drive posters.

I photoshopped that one to make it another giant fucking face poster. I thought it looked ridiculous enough that people could tell, but I guess not.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Ravi

polkablues

New poster category: Giant Fucking Face Covered With Little Fucking Numbers.

My house, my rules, my coffee

Ravi

Reel

Holy shit yeah!

End of thread?

Jeremy Blackman

Nice! But to be clear, it's just a post on an unrelated website, not a website itself.

My favorite is definitely "Tiny People On the Beach, Giant Heads in the Clouds."

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

picolas

Ravi

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi