Date Movie

Started by Reinhold, February 15, 2006, 11:41:59 PM

Reinhold

anybody hear about this?

looks like another not another teen movie type deal, except with even more direct references to other movies. starring allison hannigan, from the makers of scary movie.

yawn.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Julius Orange

I have not heard about this.

Thanks
email your opinnumber to NEW EMAIL juliusorange@gmail.com

killafilm

Saw a screening back in Nov.

Nothing really worth mentioning.  Horrible in every sense possible.  Yet the packed theater I was in (it screened in many at once) were laughing throughout most of the movie.  There was however a rip on Say Anything which went over the heads of the mostly teenage crowd.  My two friends and myself the only ones laughing for that joke.  It got the lowest possible rankings from my friends and I, with myself describing it as suicide inducing.  I guess it's not that bad, suicide inducing bad, but I thought I should try to even things out with everyone else in the theater, so drastic comment it was.

Ravi

omg they spoofed napoleon dynamite n pimp my ride in this lolz

ShanghaiOrange

They need to make "Movie Movie" made up of nothing but third hand jokes from these shitty pieces of shit.
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

The Red Vine

gee I wonder if they're simply doing this cuz the Scary Movie franchise made money  :ponder:

another piece of shit I'll be skipping
"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

penfold0101

Oh my, what a piece of shit!
where were the jokes??? i thought it was a fundamental part of a comedy to be funny!!!
it was so dam forced, unstructured and random.

i don't say it often but this was truly an hour and a half of my life wasted!!!
worst movie I've seen for 2 or 3 years!!
Stay away kids! :(
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Pubrick

yeah we all assumed that..
under the paving stones.

McfLy

Only memorable scene is the spoof on the iconic scene from Cameron Crowe's "Say Anything." I chuckled a couple of times but overall the movie is quite bad even by Scary Movie standards.

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****