Hostel

Started by Ghostboy, May 26, 2005, 02:40:16 PM

modage

release date is now January 13th, which would normally mean suckville but hopefully this is just too EXTREME for general audiences.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

i'm surprised it doesn't say,

Quentin Tarantino Presents

A Film Presented By Quentin Tarantino

HOSTEL - written & directed by eli roth
A Tarantino Presentation
[/b]

Alethia

the 4th presentation by quentin tarantino...

matt35mm

That poster was a mistake.  People will think "is Saw II still out?  jeez..." as they walk past it.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: matt35mm on November 18, 2005, 12:42:40 PM
That poster was a mistake.  People will think "is Saw II still out?  jeez..." as they walk past it.

Definitely.  They should use the same image on the site.  The long dank corridor with the girl tied up in a chair at the end of it.  With or without the chainsaw wielding dude.

edison

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

modage

more graphic and gruesome german trailer for Hostel here... http://www.diehostel.com   click TRAILER
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

modage

hedwig

that visual gag was already used for the poster of Deuce Bigalo: European Gigalo.

edison

Two more posters for ya

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: edison on December 11, 2005, 12:42:49 AM[edison's first poster]

Looks like a discarded concept for an Alias box set cover.

polkablues

Quote from: hacksparrow on December 11, 2005, 08:14:48 AM
Quote from: edison on December 11, 2005, 12:42:49 AM[edison's first poster]

Looks like a discarded concept for an Alias box set cover.

Or a poster you'd see on the wall of a Supercuts.
My house, my rules, my coffee

JG

At least three times in the past week people have said to me:  "Hey, you see that new Tarantino movie coming out?"   It makes me pretty mad. 

Anyways, I just Eli Roth talking about this movie on TV.  I haven't seen Cabin Fever, but he made me wanna see this.  Anybody see a sneak preview or anything?

EDIT:  to elaborate on what he said on the show:  he said that this movie will make people wanna have lots of sex.  9 months after this is released there will be unusual increase in the amount of babies born on that day. 

modage

Quote from: JimmyGator on January 03, 2006, 07:01:39 PM
Anyways, I just Eli Roth talking about this movie on TV.  I haven't seen Cabin Fever, but he made me wanna see this.
he does that.  see: cabin fever excess hype!

RK saw it.  he said it was good.  http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=7665.msg204574#msg204574