[i don t dig huey lewis]..AKA taxi [2004]

Started by NEON MERCURY, June 24, 2004, 10:26:03 PM

NEON MERCURY

i  am just giving you pimps a heads up on the "worst movie of all time"....

although i think it will be hard to top gigli..i believe taxi has what it takes to do it...........here are my reasons..........and i  will add later if/when i get more info:

1.]this movie will have queen latifa in it..........after her ridiculous oscar nod for chicago this lady has been on a role in making ultra sh*tty films and one should check imdb for the info...........

2.] if the queen isnt enough to prove this at least an entry or some what of a consideration for the worst film of all time.........you get to watch jimmy fallon....... :roll: ...............now , to some he is richard proyor/eddie murphy/jim carrey/chris rock incarnated into one fine talent...........but to me and the rest of the people w/ brains.........i have found more amusing stuff reading badly translated fortune cookies than anything by fallon.............his absebnce of snl might make it now watchable ...........so, that s real bad 1, 2 punch..........not since the ice cream hiest/triller chill factor with skeet ulrich and cuba has two leads paved to way for sh*t quality filmmaking...........

3.]i  am not sure of the premise...........[it might be a remake actaully].......but anyway........when watching a tv spot i  felt very uncomfortable.........like when  you  fell sick and embarrased while watching someone give a speech in front of people and they start phucking up...........i had the same feeling about this film..........it makes you seen  anxious and nervous while watching it b/c it sucks so phucking much................oh,  abnd this film will contain pipmed rides a la fast and the furious........thats a bonus...............

later/more..........

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

FeloniousFunk

Don't forget the models / bank robbers / gun slingers...

Pas

All the Taxi movies are so incredibly lame, an american version shall be even lamer, if such a thing's actually possible.

pete

we're talking about taxi, the first of the strings of crap that Luc Besson's been producing?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Ravi

Quote from: petewe're talking about taxi, the first of the strings of crap that Luc Besson's been producing?

Luc Besson is somehow connected to this film?  :?  :shock:

I laughed exactly once during the trailer, which is probably more than anyone else.

Ravi

I can't believe Luc Besson, Thomas Lennon, and Ben Garant were 3 of the writers on this.  It looks mind-numbingly unfunny.

Stefen

Do people give Fallon a pass just cause he was on SNL? Fallon sucks. He's like the good charlotte of movies.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

The original Luc Besson TAXI was very good. Yeah it was a stupid idea but it was original and well done... then the sequels sucked... and this one is just terrible because they got 'lost in translation' with the concept of taxis and cars and stuff like that in Europe, very different from NYC, and the casting is just disgusting... I cant stand Fallon and Queen Latifah is the most overrated fat woman in the world.

Ravi

I went to Blockbuster yesterday and every single copy of Taxi was checked out  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: