Does Anyone Have....

Started by Bruce Lee, June 06, 2004, 06:17:50 PM

Bruce Lee

a picture of what the Warner Bros logo looked like in the 70s?
I need it for a project that im working on but can't find an image on the net anywhere.

NEON MERCURY

use gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle....you pimp!

bonzai!

Bruce Lee

i've been using it for like 4 hours with no prevail.

I know for a fact that it appears on the new SE of enter the dragon, but i don't have it.

MacGuffin

Have someone screen cap the logo from the beginning of Mean Streets or Badlands, etc. It's the WB logo with: A Warner Communications Company underneath; all in front of a blue sky with clouds.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Bruce Lee

MacGuffin

A screen cap(ure) would be an actual frame from the film - an actual image.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Bruce Lee

i don't have those films

SHAFTR

Quote from: MacGuffinHave someone screen cap the logo from the beginning of Mean Streets or Badlands, etc. It's the WB logo with: A Warner Communications Company underneath; all in front of a blue sky with clouds.

What about the exorcist?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Bruce Lee

nope, god why havn't i bought these films!

Pubrick

Quote from: Bruce Leei don't have those films
that's why he suggested to have sumone else do it, sumone who has those films.

he assumed u didn't hav those films otherwise u would have come up with the idea urself.
under the paving stones.

SHAFTR

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Bruce Leei don't have those films
that's why he suggested to have sumone else do it, sumone who has those films.

he assumed u didn't hav those films otherwise u would have come up with the idea urself.

I don't know how to do screenshots with a Mac, if I did I would do it for you.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Bruce Lee

NEON MERCURY

is this what you are looking for?....

Bruce Lee

MacGuffin

Okay, just checked Badlands (73), and it has Bruce's logo against an orange background. Mean Streets (73) has NEON's (without the 75 Years and it should say: A Warner Communications Company underneath). And if I remember correctly, A Clockwork Orange (71) had Bruce's logo before these remastered edition DVDs (the logo is too clean to be the original and the Time/Warner tag is a giveaway). Dog Day Afternoon (75) has NEON's.

So I guess it's a matter of which logo you wanna go with depending on what your project calls for.

Skeleton FilmWorks