Scene It!

Started by Pozer, January 13, 2004, 09:45:18 PM

Pozer

Any of you guys play this DVD/board game?
I got it for Christmas, it's pretty fun.
I was happy to see magnolia included in the clips shown.
Go get it, good fun.

NEON MERCURY

i haven't scene it  but i have herd about it wear can u get it?.....

Sleuth

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi haven't scene it  but i have herd about it wear can u get it?.....

an excess of punctuation is better than not enough
I like to hug dogs

ShanghaiOrange

Quote from: Slorg!!,..a!!&n!.,,; !e!x;;c''.'e""ss"" of!! )()()( p.,.,..unc,.,.,tua,.,.tio,.,.n is bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ter th.........an n`'`'`'`'`'`'`o,.t eno)`,`,`,`,`.!!(ugh!!
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Pozer

I'm pretty sure Target is where mine came from.
And they're making sequals which is cool because I'm already starting to outplay this one.
But it's also cool cause there is different questions for each of the clips so when a clip comes up that you've already seen, it'll have a different question than before.

I also got Clue FX which is good times as well.

modage

i got this game for christmas as well.  its SO MUCH FUN.  unforunately, its frustrating after playing a few times and getting repeat questions on the dvd.  i thought it would have room for so many more without running into repeats this soon.  there are supposedly booster packs out which i want to get, but i dont think they come with new cards, (which we've also been through the deck once).
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.