The cast of LOTR - SPOILERS

Started by kotte, December 17, 2003, 03:24:20 PM

Ghostboy

Just emphatically defending Peter Jackson, is all.  8)

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: pookiethecatpippin's the dude with the pig nose right?  if so, that guy is the suckiest of the sucky.

Pippin:

I agree with you about the other guy, though:

pookiethecat

the sad thing is, i know a great deal of teenage girls (and there are probably some teenage guys) who find merry quite attractive.  despite the oink factor.
i wanna lick 'em.

MacGuffin

'Flushed' toon draws rat pack for voice roles
Source: Hollywood Reporter

Ian McKellen and Andy Serkis, who gained international fame as Gandalf and Gollum in the "Lord of the Rings" movies, are reuniting for a trip into the London sewers, and Hugh Jackman may be joining them.

McKellen and Serkis are lending their voices to "Flushed Away," the next comedy from stop-motion animation powerhouse Aardman Animation and DreamWorks Animation. Jackman is in early talks to join the cast.

The animated feature centers on a pampered British rat who accidentally gets flushed from his posh penthouse flat into the slimy London sewers.

McKellen voices the story's antagonist, a villainous frog, while Serkis plays his hench-rat, Spike. Jackman would play Roddy, the pampered rat.

Henry Anderson, David Bowers and Sam Fell are directing, with Aardman topper Peter Lord handling executive producing duties. Dick Clement and Ian LaFrenais penned the script.

DreamWorks Animation executive Lance Young is overseeing.

Serkis is providing voice and body for the title character in Peter Jackson's "King Kong," in which he will also play Lumpy the Cook. McKellen will be lending his voice in two upcoming movies, "Eighteen" and "The Magic Roundabout Movie."

Jackman, who worked with McKellen in 20th Century Fox's "X-Men" movies, lent his voice to the straight-to-DVD "Van Helsing" prequel "Van Helsing: The London Assignment."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks