Triplets of Belleville - How Fucking Cool Does This Look?!!

Started by SoNowThen, November 16, 2003, 08:08:10 PM

snaporaz

Quote from: ranemaka13
I really don't think that's going to make things any better.
I actually don't think anything said/discussed based on your original question will become any clearer, for that matter. I'm sorry that no one can provide you the elusive answer that you're searching for.
Please, drop it.

i got the jist of your opinions several hours ago. as long as people are getting riled up and resorting to personal critiques and insults over a fucking movie, i won't fucking drop it.

i'm letting you guys continue with conversation, yet there has to be one asshole who just has to get the last word in against me. if you want me to drop it, just stop talking to me. i usually respond to people getting my attention.

RegularKarate

You can say whatever you like in response to this... we've established that you're being unreasonable and hypocritical.

Everyone else here has remained pretty straightforward and attempted to answer your crazy demands for answers.  You just keep throwing a little hissy-fit.  It's kind of funny, but starting to get annoying.

Like I said, you can say whatever you like in response to this, but you're acting ridiculous.  Now stop ruining this thread, go see the movie, or start being reasonable.

or continue bitching about nothing... that's fine too

snaporaz

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Columbia now have final details on The Triplets of Belleville which is nominated for best animated feature and best original song at this years Oscars. The disc will be available to own from the 4th May with the retail price set at around $24.96. The film will be presented in anamorphic widescreen along with both English and Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. Extras will include a Cartoon According to writer/director Sylvain Chomet featurette, The Making-of The Triplets of Belleville featurette, three behind the scenes featurettes with scene commentary, a Belleville Rendez-Vous music video and the films theatrical trailer.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

edison

artfag

There are just not enough synonyms for the word awesome to describe how great this film really was.  I absolutely fell in love with it.

nope.

it's a GRRRRRRRRREAT dvd , though. worth learning French for.
context, context, context.

matt35mm

DAMMIT!!!  I just pre-ordered the American version... I think it might only be one disc.  Not as impressive.  But... I don't really wanna learn French, so... okay, I'm fine with the American version.

El Duderino

i really liked that song that they played at the oscars....good stuff. i havent seen the movie yet though. netflix anyone?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

A World Apart

I just recently saw the movie. I absolutely loved that there was no dialogue. I completely cracked up at several scenes. I loved the old school feeling of the animation, when cartoons actually had an artistic value to them.
No, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Ghostboy
Can someone smarter than me tell me who it was who was eaten by their shoes at the beginning?

.fred a>stair

..i learned that from the commentary snippet....... :yabbse-grin: ..
as for the film..it was swell.

i laughed my ass off at the over the top french waiter.............

this film was much better than die hard 3

but i has a question:
>the lines of dialogue which are few ...'what sare they saying"?.i know that the region one dvd  has an english audio track but i still couldn t make it out.help...

ono

I finally saw this.  Good flick.  Just what I expected, and then some. Nothing mindblowing, but definitely worth the 80 minutes.

Like a dumbass, though, I left before the credits were over because I was talking with a friend and forgot.  Anyone want to fill me in on what happened at the end?

matt35mm

The guy that Madame Souza rented the boat from (1 Franc, 10 minutes, I think) to chase the big ship with was still standing by the shore, waiting, and checking his watch.