The Matrix Xix Fix Fest

Started by picolas, November 02, 2003, 04:18:26 PM

Crash

is this the right room for the matrix?
"Drum roll please...I'm gonna be a screenwriter! Like you!"

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Crashis this the right room for the matrix?
click the button in the navagation up above...

Fernando

Couldn't make it last night, did anyone else could log in?

I'll be here tonight for sure, you guys must show up.

Would it be 9pm central again?

Banky

yes, there were about 7 or 8 of us

Fernando

So...who's joining, it starts in about 30 minutes I think.

I wonder if Mac will show up, I mean since he loved so much Reloaded; maybe he'll be watching his brand new dvd of Legally Blonde 2: Red, white and blonde.  :wink: (I assume you didn't bought it, did you?)

MacGuffin

Quote from: FernandoI wonder if Mac will show up, I mean since he loved so much Reloaded;

Although I was late (typing up a certain transcript), I was there last night. Will show up tonight too.

Quote from: Fernandomaybe he'll be watching his brand new dvd of Legally Blonde 2: Red, white and blonde.  :wink: (I assume you didn't bought it, did you?)

HaHa. Even I have to draw the line somewhere. Only bought "Finding Nemo" DVD and "Matrix Revolutions" soundtrack today.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Weak2ndAct

Fuuuuuuuck, I got kicked out of the chat.  Said the IRC server was unavailable.  Anyone else having problems?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Weak2ndActAnyone else having problems?
I got disconnected too. I thought it was just me. Right at the car chase scene too.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

I can never ever connect to it
I like to hug dogs

Banky

modage

Quote from: SlobhI can never ever connect to it

me too. i tried a few times.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Weak2ndAct

Bloody hell.  Oh well, guess I'll watch 24 now.

Banky

it works now but i guess no one will come back

good night XIXAX

Sleuth

Out of all the IRC servers, why did you guys decide to use the one that never works?
I like to hug dogs

Anachronism

Well I went out and saw Revolutions at 6am this evening. Carrie-Anne Moss's mother and her friends sat beside us. I won't say anything at this point till other people have had a chance to watch it. So all I will say is this.

Cinematically  :yabbse-thumbup:
Conceptually  :yabbse-thumbdown: