An all-time low for Steven Seagal and cinema in general

Started by Pas, August 29, 2003, 07:54:17 PM

Pas

I just saw the worst movie in my life. Out for a Kill. I expected it to be bad, but this bad, no. It sucks on every level. It rips off every movie of the last 5 years. The story is bad, the acting is worse, and the special effects tried to rape me in the ass. I feel dirty

cine

You knew it was a Steven Seagal movie and that's where you went wrong in going to see it. Tsk tsk tsk.

NEON MERCURY

.Under siege (the one w/the train sequence wasn't that bad)...

his films are better than Jean C.v.d.

Cecil

i saw this at the video store and wanted to rent it just because you said it was so terrible

Ravi

Quote from: CinephileYou knew it was a Steven Seagal movie and that's where you went wrong in going to see it. Tsk tsk tsk.

Since when is it assumed that a Steven Seagal movie would be anything but intelligent and innovative?

cine

Quote from: Ravi
Quote from: CinephileYou knew it was a Steven Seagal movie and that's where you went wrong in going to see it. Tsk tsk tsk.

Since when is it assumed that a Steven Seagal movie would be anything but intelligent and innovative?

Shit, you caught me red-handed. I give. Uncle.  :oops:

Pas

I said I expected it to be bad, in fact I wished it was bad so we could get a good laugh. But this bad ? Never could I have imagined ...

This movie will traumatize anyone who sees it in whole I'm pretty sure.