The Worst Best Most Perfect Who Cares of All Time!!!

Started by mutinyco, August 27, 2003, 09:01:23 PM

mutinyco

This forum is getting boring. Quit all the best and worst of topics. This is like Entertainment Weakly or something...
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gold Trumpet

Thank you for this airy complaint of a thread. Might I suggest, humbly, to take note from P and apply these kind of complaints directly to threads needing them.

~rougerum

NEON MERCURY

The legend of the ill fated lava boy

(a MORALITY and false REALITY tale)

By:  NEON MERCURY

Tad was a  :-D  boy who never got  :x  at any thing, he just kept it simple and  8) .  One day Tad met an  0X  who could grant Tad 3 wishes.   :shock: ed , Tad  wanted to make sure that this is a once in  a lifetime thing so he went home to  :sleeping:  on it. so he would not be  :?  as to what to wish for.
The next day Tad met up w/ the alien and made his fist wish.  Tad has always  gushed over the idea of being a outlaw on the run (old west style).  So Tad wished he was back in the 1800's to hang w/ the outlaws. Wish granted so there was Tad  :2gunfire:  away at  someone trying to  :snipersmile:   him in a bush.  Tad  got  :twisted:  and  grabbed a tomato and.... :splat:  right in the snipers's eyes.  Then Tad shhot him down.   :yabbse-grin: ing,  Tad went to the local saloon and started  :drinking:  to celebrate .  His first wish was fullfilled.

Tad next wished to be a  :vamp:  -ire.  He loves big sharp teeth that makes him :P .  Soon eneough Tad was in Transylvania of hunting for blood.. He came across what he thought was his first victim but  :yabbse-shocked:  to Tad's dissmay it was a  :robot:  and therefore Tad's tooth would have chipped if he went in for the kill.   :yabbse-huh:  Tad did not know what to do he always wanted to be a vampire but he didn't have an  :idea:  on how to feed himself w/ a robot. So Tad decided to befriend the robot and hunt together .  But the robot aptly named 234234234-9 said he will only help Tad if he promises to fill him up with HIGH GRADE OIL ONLY nothing else would suffice.  :evil: Tad lounged at 234234234-9 and went for the neck(Tad didn't care about his tooth b/c after his wish is over his treeth will be back to normal.  So,  :yabbse-angry:  Tad sucked out all the CRUDE OIL from 234234234-9.

For his last wish Tad was feeling like a  :bday:  boy.  A feeling of immortalism has taken Tad over and he wanted a more "HIGHTEN SENSE OF DANGER" wish to be granted.  SO he told the alien that he wante to be an explorer hunting for the lost saphire  :icecream:  cone located on Mt. lozozoz-la in a distant land in Tad's imagination.  The wish was granted.  Tad coudnot believe it he was standing right next to the infamous Mt.  lozozoz-la. Tad was over-joyed and started    :lol:  out loud.  Before Tad walked up the Mountain he asked the alien if this was an "active" volcano the alien replied "No Tad, that would be narcisistic of me".. :yabbse-huh: , Tad thought b/c he didn't know what that narcisistic word ment. But, still he ventured up the Mountain.  In the way up Tad thougthabout the other two wishes he experienced abd how much :yabbse-grin:  they gave.  For a moment though Tad thought that this particular wish was  :silly:  but then Tad pulled out a flask and started  :drinking:  drinking to nullify that thought.   After getting drunk Tad wondered if suckin gthe crude oil was affecting him and Tad wondered if he was turning into a  :halfrobot: , or if he was just drunk and malnurished.  Tad finally made it to the top of Mt. lozozoz-la and to his suprise and misfortune it was still ACTIVE.  The alien was  :lying:  to him.  So Tad started  :bad-words:  the alien  and asked immediatly to be  :new-alien: .  But the alien did not falter.  He told Tad that all of his wishes were to do harm to others and not to help out .  Like donating to a charity and that he shall be punished for his evil ways.  At that moment a rushed of lava came and set Tad  :onfire: .  Tad died 3mins and 47 seconds later..  The alien did not feel  :(  about this at all.  For Tad was an  :evil: and  :twisted:  person . And not a very  8) guy.

THE END ?

NEON MERCURY

..Forgot ot mention. If anyone wants to make this (see above) into a feature lenght film (..or a short)..or a tv show and possibly Educational television series about morals ..let me know and i can help w/character developement....

............sorry for the 2x post............

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: tremoloslothI didn't read it

I'm uh, I'm on text only

..works better if you are not.......

Pubrick

Quote from: mutinycoThis forum is getting boring. Quit all the best and worst of topics. This is like Entertainment Weakly or something...
haha u must be really old, cos ur reaction time is on par with ppl who still make jokes about the macarena like it was a current event.

in other words, this "observation" of urs is as relevant as when homer was called "slow" and then took hours to react.

under the paving stones.

Cecil

©brad

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetThank you for this airy complaint of a thread. Might I suggest, humbly, to take note from P and apply these kind of complaints directly to threads needing them.

~rougerum

so true. gt im really starting to like u now. a year ago we hated eachother. its funny how things work out.

markums2k

mutinyco must be tied to a chair in front of his computer, and xixax is the only site he is allowed to visit.

I mean, I've complained about certain threads before, but I'm always right.  Big difference.

Ernie

Oh my god, not this again. Why do people have to put down the lists? I love doing those things...reading them too.

Ravi

Speaking of lists, I hate those list shows on VH1 and E!, though I hate most of E!'s vapid programming.  E! had The Most Shocking Celebrity Moments and Julia Roberts dating Lyle Lovett was ahead of Natalie Wood's death and the plane crash that killed Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper.  What the hell?!

Ernie

I love "I Love the 80's" and "I Love the 70's" so I pretty much like VH1 but yea, E! isn't that cool...it gets old.

Ravi

Quote from: ebeamanI love "I Love the 80's" and "I Love the 70's" so I pretty much like VH1 but yea, E! isn't that cool...it gets old.

I like those shows, even if I have no attachment to the 70s.  Some of it is music related and they aren't list shows, so its good.  But VH1 can be just as inane as E! sometimes, with their shows on which musicians have the best bodies, asses, nostril hairs, etc.  But E! is filled with shows going all GDIDM on the very idea of celebrities and "stardom."